Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bleach: Awesome or Poo

Maybe she got them before she became a ghost?

Never understood the oversized breast thing I find just flat out repulsive.

I like it. But it annoys the hell out of me sometimes with it's character's cryptic speech or the invincible bad guy (Aizen). But yeah, the huge boobs on Rangiku are unnecessarily large.

Rangiku's boobs are definitely too large.... DON'T JUDGE AN ANIME BASED ON ONE CHARACTER'S BOOBS (failed tsukkomi)

@Matt: Agreed on every single thing you said, and also i hope ash finally becomes a pokemon master when i'll be about die of old age... though i doubt it!
    @Bacon_Barbarian: zombie powder FTW! really that could've been a masterpiece, i don't know why every shounen fails in a western themed plot...
    @kodos: that was probably a filler ep only meant for fanservice since rangiku's breasts are not shown in the manga.
    @Renzokuken: Aizen is and will be one of my favourite villains right after johan in monster, why? because no villain has ever manged to piss this many audiences off and still stay cool...

i read this comic sometimes to know how bad it is

@Bacon_Barbarian: zombie powder FTW! really that could've been a masterpiece, i don't know why every shounen fails in a western themed plot...
    Chrno Crusade (yes, they spell it like that for whatever reason) was good. I'm guessing western-themed manga just don't appeal to the Japanese the way their culture does to us (in some cases; I'm not too big on the Japanese culture--just their art style).

I never got into the huge boob thing, but I'm okay with it to a certain extent. Rangiku surpasses that extent for me. Orihime is just barely within it.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    T-too large?

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    The reason Zombiepowder flopped is because Tite Kubo was mentally unsound at the time ... Shame really, it's the best work he's ever made.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

I read zombiepowder and it was garbage on pulp paper.

One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    Hey, don't judge a woman by her boobs.

Honestly though, you are right. It's meaningless fanservice, but it probably brings in a larger audience since the majority of the population of the world are brainless boob-mongers. But big boobs usually doesn't affect storyline, or the likability of an anime... And it doesn't change the fact that Bleach is a good anime. TBH, any anime/manga that goes passed 100 episodes or chapters starts to get worse and worse as it goes on. This is probably due to the fact that the creators run out of original ideas, and the main plot is either already solved or just piled with fillers. Bleach is a nice anime to watch to have fun, but if you are one to criticize for storyline and character development etc, it's understandable why you wouldn't like it. Bleach is also targeted towards the teen audience, like most mainstream anime/manga, and that's probably why it has extremely well endowed women and lots of action scenes and things adults might not like. I haven't watched Bleach for like 3 years now, so I can't say that I'm 100% right, but this is what I believe.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    It was better then BLEACH. Anyway, I thought it was OK and it's all subjective anyway.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.