Thread: something random

something random

so I have no clue how to post a picture. Did this work? Whatever. If the link or whatever DOES work, you'll see a sketch of my main character all flustered. Yeah. He has pink hair. Don't hate.

CnC or whatever, please. I draw with a mouse, so don't be too harsh.

It looks like he's staring at a bin with a sign that reads: FREE MUFFINS. I should have drawn some drool on his lower lip, lol.

this is the cover for a short story that I'm working on.

Huh. Can I just keep posting stuff to this thread? Whatever. I drew this in a few minutes--he's a character of mine.
    Last edited by Distorted_Dirk; 05-25-2011 at 01:04 PM.

From what I can see, you're a pretty good artist (though it's hard to tell with just one sketch). And seriously? You use a mouse? That's pretty incredible. Do you have a scanner?

You think so? Much appreciated. And, yeah, I use a mouse. I don't have a tablet (wish I did) so I'm stuck. I do own a scanner, but I never use it. It's ancient and i have no idea how to use it.

Then it's time to learn, better late than nothing, right? If not, why did you bother buying it back then?

I didn't buy it. My parents did. IN FACT, I didn't know we even had one until it nearly killed me while I was looking for stuff in our hallway closet. Damn thing nearly crushed my head.

Regardless, I guess I could learn.