Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thread Viewing Issue

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar

Thread Viewing Issue

I was trying to post in my art thread (because I have some new stuff after not posting in a long while) and no matter what page of the thread I try and go to, I get a message saying: [an error occurred while processing this directive]
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Are there three periods at the end of the thread title.

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    The forum's done this to me on various occasions, and the ellipses aren't the problem, nor are the presence of URLs, tags, or irregular characters. I would suggest trying to change the content of the post. If you're using an image tag, try to link it. If you've got extra commentary on the piece, put it in a double post below the image post if it allows you to. I'm not exactly sure what the problem is, but it seems to be rather random and finicky, so yeah. Just keep monkeying with it.

Except that his thread does have ellipses in the title.

I don't know what your issue is seef. You should probably try to contact rio in case she doesn't see your posts.

Yeah, BB, go to the first page of your thread, which is accessible, and edit the post title to not have the ... at the end.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    The forum's done this to me on various occasions, and the ellipses aren't the problem, nor are the presence of URLs, tags, or irregular characters. I would suggest trying to change the content of the post. If you're using an image tag, try to link it. If you've got extra commentary on the piece, put it in a double post below the image post if it allows you to. I'm not exactly sure what the problem is, but it seems to be rather random and finicky, so yeah. Just keep monkeying with it.
    Where are you having this problem Seefy? I saw you mentioned it somewhere else but I couldn't find the thread you were talking about.

Anyways, 9 out of 10, it's usually because of the three periods at the end of a title that's giving the problem. Try editing it and it will most likely resolve your issue.

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    I've had it in the CC where it wouldn't let me post a thread (I picked my thread content to piece and couldn't figure out anything that was wrong. I tried posting from different computers, browsers, IPs, even. I eliminated paragraph spacing, smart quotes, symbols, em-dashes, everything. Eventually I got a post to work, but it was with totally different content. D:

In the Critique Corner I've been unable to post comments on several occasions. I can't remember any specific threads except Zizi's at the moment, though. Again, this is all without ellipses, haha. Also, I've tried posting things a day or two later, but the problem persists and I have to wait for someone else to comment before me before I can comment. It's truly weird.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Thanks Jubeh.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

You're my favorite.

Sorry for hijacking this thread, but I keep getting HTTP 500 error messages every time I try to make a new thread. Doesn't matter what forum it's in, it's the same each time. Any idea what the problem could be?
    よろしく

There's something wrong with the server but I don't know what it is. It's not you though.