Thread: やは~!Sakuya Has Successfully Arrived!

やは~!Sakuya Has Successfully Arrived!

Hey everyone, hello hello, and good day! My name is Sakuya, and I'm an aspiring artist.

I've been interested in drawing both traditionally and digitally, and I'm not just limited to 2D. Actually, 2D is more of a reinforcement for me. My focus has been and always will be 3D Modeling and Animation. As a matter of fact, I am currently pursuing an Associate Degree in Multimedia with Animation Focus in a community college.

I used to draw a lot as a kid, though I don't know what made me stop. Maybe it was because I was truly discouraged by my brother's much better works. Maybe it was because it was hard for me to improve due to circumstances. Either way, I really wanted to draw but I never got to it until now.

I don't have a clear goal with what I want to do with this medium, except for plans to make a 4koma for fun using original characters. There are things in my daily life that pop up that I'd like to look back and poke fun at, and I think this is a great way of doing it.

Anyways, I'm truly looking forward to hanging out here with you all. I shall humbly be at your care!

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Welcome to Manga Tutorials Sakuya! Seems like you've come to the right place to learn. I hope you can learn to draw this time around and not get discouraged. Anywhooo- speaking of 4-koma, here's a something I made that you can print out or use digitally: 4-Koma paper or here (scroll to bottom). Enjoy! :3

Welcome, welcome! Glad you could join us and glad you're picking art back up again
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    She has spoken and so we must obey!

Aha~! Thanks for those links :3

I was also able to make both PSD and Manga Studio templates using those images, so it's really a big help.

Welcome to MT! Hope your stay here is enjoyable! Don't hesitate to contact any of us if you have any issues <:

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    You're very welcome! I'm looking forward to seeing your 4-koma's. Manga works are generally posted here but I guess you can also technically post them in the critique corner if you're specially asking for critiques. :>