Thread: Dr.P's The Coffee Shop at the End of the World

Three Trio Tres Member DrPumpkin's Avatar

Dr.P's The Coffee Shop at the End of the World

The Coffee Shop at the End of the World is a coffee shop that happens to be at the end of the world. If you were at the end of the world and you want some coffee, you could go to The Coffee Shop at the End of the World as it is a coffee shop that sells coffee and is at the end of the world.

The Coffee Shop at the End of the World does not sell tea as it is a coffee shop that sells cups of coffee, not tea, and there is no tea at the end of the world because, well, it's the end of the world.

An incredibly silly science fiction-y story with time-traveling cowboy ladies, cryogenic Welsh Romans, Jesuses that are made in China, awkwardly named spaceships and an awful lot of caffeine.

Teasers:
    SPOILER! :

-----
    A thing I've been procrastinating alot on for quite a while now and I've finally started it. I've actually got the first few pages done, but all I need to do is add the speech in bubbles, and it's a real pain trying to find the right font. I'll get them up hopefully by the next few days.

Also, my drawing style seems to have evolved into one where you get through ink of a felt tip pen very, very quickly.

Crits would be awesome as posting it here is sort of a test drive to see what I can add. XD

Oh, and someone please remind me to stop making teaser posters. I seem to have a horrible habit of enjoying making them more than the actual thing. Hmmm.

------

EDIT: A few pages below. For some reason, photobucket dosen't like page 1. I'll try and get that fixed.
    Page 2
    SPOILER! :

Page 3
    SPOILER! :

Page 4
    SPOILER! :
    Last edited by DrPumpkin; 05-09-2011 at 09:20 AM.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    STOP DOING POSTERS! I remember this from the Middle MT... Can't wait to see some actual pages Dr. P.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Three Trio Tres Member DrPumpkin's Avatar
    @Bacon: Haha. Thanks.

Oh, and the pages are up.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    I don't get it. Then again, the 1st page is missing.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

actually could be like a gintama like manga if you wanted.afunny gag manga with no real plot.

The Coffee Shop at the End of the World is a coffee shop that happens to be at the end of the world. If you were at the end of the world and you want some coffee, you could go to The Coffee Shop at the End of the World as it is a coffee shop that sells coffee and is at the end of the world.
    This has got to be the best use of words I have ever seen lmao!

101 Dalmations Member
    THis is cool . .let's do this together. .we'll draw it and I'll help ya with the story. .^^ ..PM me

101 Dalmations Member
    you're a pretty good writer. .I need your words. . .I'm serious. .