Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 48

Thread: Vocaloid

  1. #21
    One Thousand Member Regantor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,913
    I'll just leave this here...


  2. #22
    Super Senior Member Delphinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,337
    Imma leave this here. Since she's my avatar and all. The 12ch (Japanese form of 4chan) troll vocaloid, now considered the personification of trollkind in vocaloid circles. The best way to troll those weaboo fucks is to post one of her songs up and say it's better than the original.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

  3. #23
    Super Senior Member Outcast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    (・ω・`)
    Posts
    2,424
    You sound like you dislike the fans more than the program itself.

  4. #24
    Super Senior Member Delphinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,337
    I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

  5. #25
    One Thousand Member Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,384
    I like Rin, though I can never place my attraction to her as more innocent moe love or sexual lolicon. Probably depends on who's drawing her or how she's singing. I'm neutral on everyone else, though. I didn't even know they weren't real people singing at first, if that's any merit.

  6. #26
    Super Senior Member Delphinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,337
    ^ And this is why I dislike vocaloid fans. Creepy fucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

  7. #27
    One Thousand Member Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,384
    Newsflash: I'm not a Vocaloid fan, unless liking the way one character was drawn makes me a fan. In which case, I'm a fan of a lot more franchises than I've ever even heard of.
    Last edited by Matt; 05-13-2011 at 04:10 PM.

  8. #28
    One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    A box
    Posts
    1,141
    Quote Originally Posted by Delphinus View Post
    Imma leave this here. Since she's my avatar and all. The 12ch (Japanese form of 4chan) troll vocaloid, now considered the personification of trollkind in vocaloid circles. The best way to troll those weaboo fucks is to post one of her songs up and say it's better than the original.

    I like the Rin version better, but this is actually p. good. I don't know how people can't like Akita Neru, almost all of her songs are good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I like Rin, though I can never place my attraction to her as more innocent moe love or sexual lolicon. Probably depends on who's drawing her or how she's singing. I'm neutral on everyone else, though. I didn't even know they weren't real people singing at first, if that's any merit.
    I thought they were real people at first too, but I think that when I learned that they weren't I liked them more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Delphinus View Post
    ^ And this is why I dislike vocaloid fans. Creepy fucks.
    Not all of us are creepy, some of us are just here to enjoy the music.

    Also, there are English versions of Vocaloids. They are called "Engloids".

    Here's an English version of "The Phantom of the Opera" by Miku and Gakupo. You can't understand it without the subtitles, but it's a good song nonetheless.

    Last edited by Ozzaharwood; 05-13-2011 at 05:01 PM.

  9. #29
    Super Senior Member Delphinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I like Rin, though I can never place my attraction to her as more innocent moe love or sexual lolicon...
    a) I have a parental protection instinct for a character that somehow becomes romantic love. NOT PEDOBEAR
    b) I'm attracted to an underage character sexually. NOT PEDOBEAR
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

  10. #30
    3000th Member Byakuran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,398
    Quote Originally Posted by Delphinus View Post
    ^ And this is why I dislike vocaloid fans. Creepy fucks.
    If you hate our guts so much, why even bother talking to these ' creepy fuckers ' why even bother to change yur avatar in a ' trollvoid '

    Tbh Trolling trolls is worse then being the first trolls.... So you are actually worse then us... How does that make you feel?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •