Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Join the journey to the Agartha!!!

Join the journey to the Agartha!!!

Come and join for the quest of knowledge and enlightenment, to reach the Agartha.

A long time I ago I have wanted to play this game, but being such a unknown game for most people and the amount of work that is needed to do a character most people get demoralized.

But I want you to join in this rol game, where you are going to take the rol of a powerful elemental entity in the body of a human, to gather knowledge and learn the secrets hidden behind veils of obscurity and mysticism.

So join, let this rol game happens and gave it a chance, because at the end you might like it. And don't be afraid for the hard work of creating a character, because I'm going to guide everyone in the game and explain all the rules and mechanism of game play.

As a introduction about what is Nephilim as I said before is a oculist rol game, were you take the rol of a elemental entity in a human body, but you also carry the knowledge of your previous reincarnation's and the knowledge of magic field which you can manipulate.

As a player you need to choose your element Ka, between 5: Moon, Water, Fire, Air and Earth. Everyone of this has a physical and psychological manifestation in your character, as also your previous reincarnation's have on you.

What I'm giving is just a scratch of the amount of information of the game, a synthesis. Thats why if any person is interested in playing, should add me in AIM (send a pm or ask here).

I know that me being the GameMaster might be weird and a little problematic (specially for my inexperience and the lack of information about campaigns), but I'm going to try my best to gave a good story and a good game.

If people are interested I'm going to possible contextualize the campaign in: Nazi occupation in France or The Crusades hunting Muslims on Jerusalem.

If you want to know more about the game:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nephili...-playing_game)
    http://www.io.com/~jwtlai/nephilim/main.php
    http://www.mangatutorials.com/bb/vie...&view=previous
    The Books (some books are hard to find, specially in english, if you can, take a read).

More Info:
    http://www.mangatutorials.com/bb/vie...&view=previous
    Some stuffs of this source are wrong, but everything that is about the Nephilims, types, personalities, and so is pretty useful
    Last edited by ClockHand; 05-04-2011 at 09:16 AM.

Hey kodos aren't you alread -- Wait clock wtf.

Dude I just want to try this rol game. And as being the only person I know who knows about the game I'm forced to be GM and not a player )=.

So yeah I want to try this really bad.

Let me import my cyberpunk 2020 character

You are going to need a time machine maaaaaaaaaaaan.

How will you handle combat

dice roll.

Depending of your Dexterity is determined the amount of actions you can do in a turn. You can move a meter without counting as an action (more than that counts as an action and it can penalize the next action in the same turn. For every 2 meter plus you get +10% of chances in your next action). Every action (without counting running or walking) need a rol dice of 1d20, depending of the action you are realizing its going to depend the number you need (I think this is the same mechanic that Kodos use).

The game is based on %, 100% means 20 in the dice, and 50% means 10 in the dice. If an actions needs 100% of your skill, then you need a 20. If you Run 3 meters and you got a penalization of +10%, you are going to need a 110% (as this is impossible, you are obviously going to fail).

To clarify Moving, You can walk (1 meter), move fast (until 5 meters) and run (until 10 meteres). Runing will be only considered as escaping or going out of combat.

So if you can move around how are you gonna track where everyone is.

What? Are asking for a map or something like that? something that let you know where everyone is at the moment?

Yeah how are you gonna do that.