Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: .

Hybrid View

codfishhhh why do you never say anything?!!?!?!?! I know you can't speak english but just write in your native language, dammit. We can translate it.

ARGHAODIFHGIAJDG

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayashida View Post
    codfishhhh why do you never say anything?!!?!?!?! I know you can't speak english but just write in your native language, dammit. We can translate it.

ARGHAODIFHGIAJDG

Quote Originally Posted by Hayashida View Post

ARGHAODIFHGIAJDG
    He might be autistic, it can present in different outcomes. If he is autistic, its no use. (keep in mind that this is only a possibility! not trying to offend)

Also it looks like he draws this without visual guidelines.

Thats could be another clue of him maybe printing directly out of the head, as was it a picture. Nice art btw Cod.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabiafidus View Post
    He might be autistic,

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    "I CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH!"
    *proceeds to respond in contextually appropriate ways to comments made in English, on a English language website that required he read and respond to questions in English in order to register*

Seriously. This gimmick is old, and stupid. Also don't the rules clearly say that you should only post in the CC for critiques? If he really can't read English, then he can't possibly parse any critiques given to him and thus he's breaking that rule.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!