Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Bin Laden: Dead

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Ok, so cutting off 'a' head. We're dealing with a hydra here! Or maybe Osama was just a damned good spokesperson for the group.
    You know who's a better spokesperson for the group? The father who's family just got blown up by American invaders. If we want to make terrorists stop hating us, we should probably spend less time hunting down terrorist rabble-rousers, and more time not exploding the families and homes of people and driving them to terrorism.

I'm not saying that going after Osama is a bad idea, just that of all the ways in the world America might go about discouraging terrorism against America, killing Osama is pretty low on the list.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    We've made a bunch of enemies xD It's gonna be pretty hard and take a really hard time to even begin to think about preventing terrorism against us without using excessive force . . . But then again that's just how the U.S. handles things.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
    You know who's a better spokesperson for the group? The father who's family just got blown up by American invaders. If we want to make terrorists stop hating us, we should probably spend less time hunting down terrorist rabble-rousers, and more time not exploding the families and homes of people and driving them to terrorism.
    Truer words then these are rare. Terrorists incite terror (pretty redundant, I know, but it's something that only recently got to me). America is one of the biggest terrorists out there.

Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    When a leader dies another leader merge.
    This. Though, I've heard that we killed some other higher-ups. I'm a little out of the news loop AMO.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Dunno about us being the biggest 'terrorist' threats. But America is the biggest threat. I mean, we get to do anything and tell others what they can and can't do.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    No we are terrorists. I'd be much more afraid of America if I lived in the Middle East (even if I never did anything wrong) then I'm afraid of Al-Qaeda living in the US (note, I'm not really afraid @ all).
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

True. I was looking at this from the narrow viewpoint being an American and all. But true.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    America and Israel are easily the most monstrous nations to exist since Nazi Germany, hands down. North Korea may come close, but their evil is entirely contained - with the exception of Japan more or less. America and Israel are grave threats to every single human being.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    I just want them to stop spending money on this already. Osama is dead. Worthless vendetta resolved.

Besides, the downtime following this development will give us a srs moment to consider how stupid this all was in retrospect.

I hope now america will spend significantly less amount of money on this "War" I am just glad that evil man is gone. Kodos I know how you feel but quite frankly that man was just EVIL. I'm getting pretty tired of this shit myself. I am actually giving some thought into going to Canada. They seem pretty Liberal..

Quote Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
    What's the positive? Tell me one good thing that has resulted from this? Tell me how it is helpful to focus on the good while ignoring the horrible costs?

You now what? I'm going to go out on a limb and venture a guess that at least one of the Americans who died in the September 11th attacks was guilty of an unpunished rape, murder, or some other crime that most people would say might warrant the death penalty. Given the crime statistics and how unreported rape often is, I think that's a fair assumption to make. So would you say that the September 11th attacks are good things, since we can focus on the 'positive' of how this one hypothetical murderer and/or rapist died, or would you say that the massive loss of innocent human life and economic upheaval were too steep a cost to pay?

Or, hell, how about the Holocaust? Let's get Godwin in here. 12 million people? There's gotta be at least one or two of them guilty of some truly heinous shit. Was the Holocaust worth it since those monsters died?

And if you agree that those are not celebration worthy events, then tell me how the death of Osama Bin Laden, something that cost nearly a million lives and trillions of dollars, is something worth celebrating.
    No Holocaust talking without me involved, today was the Holocaust Memorial Day in Israel...how I dislike this day