Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Bin Laden: Dead

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Everyone that I know is like "Yay we finally got the bastard yay!!" (ironically except for one dude I know that is in the military but is finally being let out) and saying how when you kill the leader of a group or what ever like this it breaks up or disbands. I just ya know can't help but think . . . They fucking believe that to die for the cause is a good thing right????
    Seriously why are they gonna disband when they were told that this is the will of god that they take everyone that is not of their race or faith or whatever out? So even tho he died it's not going to make much of a difference because his followers are still gonna keep at it and it took allot of peoples lives from both sides that it shouldnt have to get here.

Edit: New page cuuuuuuuuurse!!!

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Cutting off the head of the snake in this case just isn't going to work. You can bet your ass this is some voodoo shit and the body will keep living until the head regrows. So like Obama said. The fighting won't stop just because he's dead now. No way they'll disband like that lol.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    It'd be nice tho.

When a leader dies another leader merge.

Only in high stratified organization with clear exclusion of power killing the leader is going to disband the group.

Example:
    In monarchies if you kill the king everything goes to the shit (because the king has all the power and no one can take it without fight).
    At a opposite case in here the Aborigines were never defeated by the spanish because if they kill the leader another one will merge.

Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    The fighting won't stop just because he's dead now.
    Yeah, completing your mission is no excuse to stop butchering yellow people!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

If only we all lived in the G.I. Joe universe, everything would be alright :C
    ICwhatyoudidthar Del.

Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    If only we all lived in the G.I. Joe universe, everything would be alright :C
    ICwhatyoudidthar Del.
    Who wouldn't love a GI joe unvierse?

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    He's not even a leader. Al Qaida, like most terrorist groups, is a decentralized organization made up of lots and lots of smaller, mostly independent, cells. This isn't a case of cutting off the head and the body growing a new one.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Ok, so cutting off 'a' head. We're dealing with a hydra here! Or maybe Osama was just a damned good spokesperson for the group.

cool one less person plotting 2 kill me