Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bin Laden: Dead

There are a lot of other monsters who really need to die, too. You don't celebrate the death of a murdering rapist at his funeral, do you? No, out of respect you celebrate the good parts of his life. So, then, why are we celebrating Bin Laden's death?

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    It's just the way it's put out there. Wires your brain differently when this type of stuff pops up. And I've had the mindset 'this guy has to be killed D:' in my head since I was about 10 years old- when the in-class tv switched to the news showing a plane smashing into a tower I had no idea existed until that moment. Then they finally put a face on the disaster and I went with that for like...the longest time.

Sorta like how when you put mass murder and war in the same formula you get the holocaust. Not Nanking or what went down in Rwanda. Or anything else lol.

I see what you're saying but you can't let the masses get to you, man. You gotta be your own individual, with your own truth. And the first part of your truth is the truth. You just gotta believe, man.

I don't know what to believe in in this world anymore. I shall find truth in Canada.

Yeah, go to the land of Justin Bieber. You will find true happiness there, except in Quebec.

I just don't understand it. It may be because for my the 9/11 are festivities and no one die where I live or something like that, but wasting peoples lives just to kill a guy is retarded.

You kill him, now what? does this compensate all the life's you use and have been taken? Is he going to pay his debt to society now that he is dead? is he going to be less threat now that he is dead? is the economy going to get better for killing him?

I don't know, for my all those effort were stupid and retarded. He did something awful, but do you truly believe that all the dead was the right price for his head?

Good job US of A, you have wasted money, lifes and families to kill this guy.

PS: Also Bin Laden is so twenties, now is all about Kate and Williams (History a la Mode)

I love how Fox had to display their massive collective balls by making the breaking news title "(Usa)ma Bin Laden has been killed." These people are just insane.

Fox is weird. I can't even describe those freakazoids.

As a funny thing. Even if US of A would have captured Bin Laden alive the judgment would be as silly as the one made against Sadan Husein.

(I think the judgment start at 1:30... I think).

I'm pretty sure if we caught him instead of killed him he'd face an immediate firing squad or something in the heat of the moment. Good stuff.