Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 139

Thread: Bin Laden: Dead

  1. #121
    Super Senior Member Outcast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    (・ω・`)
    Posts
    2,424
    Somebody's getting mad.

    Personally I don't like either of them.

  2. #122
    Ying Yang Member Devillan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
    Somebody's getting mad.

    Personally I don't like either of them.
    Me too, there's war junkies on both sides

  3. #123
    Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,896
    Quote Originally Posted by Devillan View Post
    Dude, you're stupid, even if Israel didn't exist now, it'll come to be eventually cuz the Jews were in exile since the fall of the Second Temple.
    Just because history has treated a group badly does not give that group the right to go forth and treat other groups badly.

    The fact that Israel was founded in direct response to genocide makes their genocidal policies all the more abhorrent. While the Holocaust and other genocides may be worse in scope and effect, I think the Palestinian genocide may be the single worst thing in human history simply because the willing ignorance and the obscene irony of it all says something profound and reveals a deep and horrifying ugliness in the human psyche. That one group of people who are given a nation as a result of their victimization and genocide can then go forward and proceed to basically immediately engage in their own genocidal policies simply staggers the mind.

    Palestinians were always a pain in the ass ever since biblical times
    You're a racist piece of shit.

    Also, I like the double-whammy of ignorance. A racist statement being qualified with a reference to Bronze Age propaganda. Smooth.

    EDIT: Just to clarify - no. There is no way Devillan can be saying that the Palestinians as a national group have always been a pain in the ass, because
    1. He said there has been no such thing as Palestine.
    2. The scale of time he is evoking. It's like making a statement about ancient Rome and assuming it applies to modern Italy.

    He's obviously referring to the Palestinians as a people, and thus I stand by my statement.
    Last edited by Kodos; 05-04-2011 at 11:28 PM.

    Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

  4. #124
    Ying Yang Member Devillan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
    Just because history has treated a group badly does not give that group the right to go forth and treat other groups badly.

    The fact that Israel was founded in direct response to genocide makes their genocidal policies all the more abhorrent. While the Holocaust and other genocides may be worse in scope and effect, I think the Palestinian genocide may be the single worst thing in human history simply because the willing ignorance and the obscene irony of it all says something profound and reveals a deep and horrifying ugliness in the human psyche. That one group of people who are given a nation as a result of their victimization and genocide can then go forward and proceed to basically immediately engage in their own genocidal policies simply staggers the mind.


    You're a racist piece of shit.

    Also, I like the double-whammy of ignorance. A racist statement being qualified with a reference to Bronze Age propaganda. Smooth.
    I'm not racist, I'm speaking the truth, some Palestinians are a pain in the ass, they're not paying taxes, stealing from others. and there's the better group that study and become doctors and teachers, we have a hospital in the north there are Arabian Doctors, I personally had 2 Palestinian teachers in college. Now if I were racist I'd all of them for no reason, I'm hate those deserve to be hated, not only Palestinians, but other Jews as well...there are bad guys everywhere, especially in the government.

  5. #125
    Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,896
    Quote Originally Posted by Devillan View Post
    I'm not racist...
    Quote Originally Posted by Devillan View Post
    Palestinians were always a pain in the ass ever since biblical times
    :3

    Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

  6. #126
    Ying Yang Member Devillan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    96
    A Point: If the Palestinians will get their country in September its cool, as long no war will come, the left part of the Israel government even declared their recognition of Palestinian country...and again the war junkies interfere and call them traitors

  7. #127
    999 Knights Member Gedeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Boljevci, Serbia
    Posts
    1,616
    We should change the name of the thread.....-_-' Also Bacon i respect your opinion, but im eager to understand it more so pls send me a message or whatnot ok? :3
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

  8. #128
    Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Elizabeth's Court
    Posts
    5,809
    Quote Originally Posted by Devillan View Post

    Israel would came to be eventually...sooner or later, remember that.
    No. Not really. All the Jews could have come to America.

    And remember that Palestine was never a country, even before the Jews came
    That's not even a coherent argument. By that logic, it was fine to kill off the Native Americans as where they lived was never a real country. Dude, WTF.

    EDIT:

    Quote Originally Posted by Gedeon View Post
    We should change the name of the thread.....-_-' Also Bacon i respect your opinion, but im eager to understand it more so pls send me a message or whatnot ok? :3
    Will do when I get home from School.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

  9. #129
    Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Posts
    11,879
    I'm waiting for world peace in my lifetime, where the only disasters are natural and we come together for normal situations and help each other no matter where we are like with Japan and Haiti and Katrin- wait...Well anyway. Hopefully before it ends or we destroy it. But at this rate...hm.

  10. #130
    Ying Yang Member Devillan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    I'm waiting for world peace in my lifetime, where the only disasters are natural and we come together for normal situations and help each other no matter where we are like with Japan and Haiti and Katrin- wait...Well anyway. Hopefully before it ends or we destroy it. But at this rate...hm.
    That's the problem with people, their competitively, everybody thinks they're better than anybody else, that what keeps world peace from happening. Accept that you're equal to the person next to you and you're one step closer to peace...boy I hope in Israel people would see this...the extremists in particular

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •