Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Bin Laden: Dead

Unnecessary.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Devillan View Post
    About shows weakness, I hate people that feel and mighty...I'm talking about extremist jews...and BTW, I haven't got ONE act of genocide in Israel
    Wait for Kodos. Anyway, here. This is informative. Don't forget to watch part 2. Oh, and for fun you can search "Dead Palestinians" over @ Google Images. Don't due it if you have a weak stomach.

Gedeon: I stand by what I said. Serbia has A LOT of problems. I don't want to derail this anymore though, and if you want me to argue it further, we can do it via message.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Gaza is not a part of Israel anymore...its been like that for 7-8 years if I'm not mistaken,
    Yeah, you guys just bomb the shit out of them, tell them what they are and are not allowed to have, and basically rule them in every single way except name.

Saying that Gaza is not part of Israel is like saying that America pre-1776 wasn't part of England. Just because you are not officially a part of something doesn't mean you're not.

and Hamas is attacking Israel from Gaza...
    Oppressed victims of genocide tend to do things like that.
    Also, this is is what Gaza does to Israel:

and this is what Israel does to Gaza:

and because of Hamas Gaza looks like crap...
    Gaza looks like crap because Israel runs it like a concentration camp.

Israeli products can't go to Gaza because of fear it'll be misused,
    Israel bans all building materials and nearly all foodstuffs from Israel. They also ban books and other education materials. They do, however, allow certain bomb building materials. Israel wants the Gazans to fight back because then they can crack down harder and claim they are the victims.

The list of banned items is so absurdly long that, if I am not mistaken, Israel no longer publishes it. They instead publish the tiny list of allowed items.

and even Gaza residents want this crap to end but it cannot because of Hamas...
    Citation needed.

so don't call Gaza a concentration camp...
    I'll stop calling Gaza a concentration camp when it ceases to be a concentration camp.

Just a quick note: I'm not jewish and I wasn't born in Israel
    Being Jewish has nothing to do with anything. And so you willingly chose to move to a fascist state actively engaged in genocide? Good job.

I don't know why food isn't delivered there
    Because Israel is monstrous.

Gaza is independent country...
    Ahahahahaha!

Hamas came to rule by force which rose the level of unemployment by 90% and cuz of that it looks like crap...when Hamas will be driven out of there, the so called siege will be lifted...anyway, lets just wait till September when there will be a decision if the Palestinians get a country and what borders they'll have...I think it'll be 1967 borders...bottom line...it's complicated crap
    Bottom line most of htat is bullshit and your country is a fascist theocracy that needs to be dismantled and replaced with something civilized.
    [quote]
    About shows weakness, I hate people that feel and mighty...I'm talking about extremist jews...and BTW, I haven't got ONE act of genocide in Israel
    "It's okay to commit genocide as long as you do it in foreign countries!" is your entire argument.

EDIT: I'd be more assertive in my argumentation and give more evidence normally but I have a toothache right now and as a result I really, really, can't be assed to hunt stuff down. Sadly there's no current thread on SA about the Palestinian Genocide, so I can't quite just cannibalize links from there.
    Last edited by Kodos; 05-04-2011 at 09:32 PM.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

As I said, Hamas is the bad guy in the Gaza story, if they didn't exist these thing had never came to happen.
    Here
    If Israel didn't exist nothing of this would never happened.

If USA didn't exist nothing of this would never happened.

If Nazism didn't exist no Holocaust would happened.

Bottom line: If the Palestinians in Gaza get an official country in the UN its trouble, if the Palestinians in Eastern Israel receive a country its still OK. Gaza is run by a terrorist organization. Anyway lets just leave it at that till September, when we'll find out if the Palestinians will get their country

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
    Citation needed.
    Of the fact that this is all Hamas' fault, not that Gaza wants this to end, right?

Devillan: Yes. Gaza is run by a terrorist organization. It's run by Israel.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon_Barbarian View Post
    Of the fact that this is all Hamas' fault, not that Gaza wants this to end, right?

Devillan: Yes. Gaza is run by a terrorist organization. It's run by Israel.
    Hamas is a terrorist organization, they're firing their rockets from civilian homes and buildings...these things are bound to happen.

A quick note: you know who's Gilad Shalit right?

OK bitches I'm done arguing about this shit, first of all, its a late wake up call saying Free Palestine after 62 (63 next week) that Israel exists. just deal with it, you can't change anything, if you're blaming Israel as a country you're blaming people that had nothing to do with that, blame the government that approved that Solid Lead shit, we In Israel have a fucked up government.

Israel would came to be eventually...sooner or later, remember that. and remember that Palestine was never a country, even before the Jews came

Hamas is a terrorist organization, they're firing their rockets from civilian homes and buildings...these things are bound to happen.
    Because they have buildings made to fire rockets. And because Gaza is a place with a nice infrastructure.

Israel would came to be eventually...sooner or later, remember that. and remember that Palestine was never a country, even before the Jews came
    So never was living where Israel is now? WOW, just Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    So never was living where Israel is now? WOW, just Wow.
    Dude, you're stupid, even if Israel didn't exist now, it'll come to be eventually cuz the Jews were in exile since the fall of the Second Temple.

Palestinians were always a pain in the ass ever since biblical times

Yeah I'm stupid, my bad.

So as being a stupid person I'm going to ask you stupid questions.

If Jews were exiled, who exile them?

If the country didn't exist, why someone would make it?

If no one lives in there before Israel was made, then why people is fighting for that land?

If Historically speaking someone won that land a long time ago, why would you build a country in there?

If some country has no infrastructure to defend his land, then why bombing them is right?