Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 139

Thread: Bin Laden: Dead

  1. #101
    Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,057
    Quote Originally Posted by Devillan View Post
    Ah...yes of course...they got their country is 1948 and DECLARED WAR ON ISRAEL!!!!!!! and they lost it...anyway let's keep this thing down till September...let's keep talking bout Bin Laden and his Marijuana field
    Which justifies genocide? Israel is a monstrous nation engaged in genocide and anyone who supports Israel in any way, shape, or form, carries that blood on their hands. Period.

    So no, I will not drop the subject just because you asked nicely. Genocide is abhorrent. Murder and kidnapping are abhorrent. And Israel engages in those often.

    And why do you bring up Bin Laden's marijuana fields? What does marijuana have to do with anything?

    Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

  2. #102
    Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Posts
    12,177
    Doesn't Africa do the whole genocide thing too?

  3. #103
    Ying Yang Member Devillan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Doesn't Africa do the whole genocide thing too?
    Yeah, in Sudan

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
    Which justifies genocide? Israel is a monstrous nation engaged in genocide and anyone who supports Israel in any way, shape, or form, carries that blood on their hands. Period.

    So no, I will not drop the subject just because you asked nicely. Genocide is abhorrent. Murder and kidnapping are abhorrent. And Israel engages in those often.

    And why do you bring up Bin Laden's marijuana fields? What does marijuana have to do with anything?
    Give me ONE act of genocide

  4. #104
    Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,057
    Quote Originally Posted by Devillan View Post
    Give me ONE act of genocide
    Gaza is pretty much an open-air concentration camp. My internet connection is absolute shit at the moment, so I can't get any good sources at the moment. However any and all thinking people who examine the situation are aware of what is going on. There are only three possible positions in regards to Israel and Palestine.
    1. Ignorance of the genocide.
    2. Awareness of the genocide, but apathy.
    3. Awareness of the genocide, and outrage.

    Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

  5. #105
    Ying Yang Member Devillan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
    Gaza is pretty much an open-air concentration camp. My internet connection is absolute shit at the moment, so I can't get any good sources at the moment. However any and all thinking people who examine the situation are aware of what is going on. There are only three possible positions in regards to Israel and Palestine.
    1. Ignorance of the genocide.
    2. Awareness of the genocide, but apathy.
    3. Awareness of the genocide, and outrage.
    Gaza is not a part of Israel anymore...its been like that for 7-8 years if I'm not mistaken, and Hamas is attacking Israel from Gaza...and because of Hamas Gaza looks like crap...Israeli products can't go to Gaza because of fear it'll be misused, and even Gaza residents want this crap to end but it cannot because of Hamas...so don't call Gaza a concentration camp...

  6. #106
    Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Elizabeth's Court
    Posts
    5,837
    Quote Originally Posted by Devillan View Post
    Gaza is not a part of Israel anymore...
    This means nothing.

    Hamas is attacking Israel from Gaza...
    So? That doesn't make it's inhabitants responsible. THEY HAVE NOTHING. You stole their land.

    and because of Hamas Gaza looks like crap...
    Gaza looks like crap because Israel made it crap.

    QUOTE]Israeli products can't go to Gaza because of fear it'll be misused[/QUOTE]
    How can you misuse food?,

    even Gaza residents want this crap to end but it cannot because of Hamas...so don't call Gaza a concentration camp...
    ... Of course they want it to end. They want to take their land back from Israel who stole it.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

  7. #107
    Ying Yang Member Devillan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    96
    Just a quick note: I'm not jewish and I wasn't born in Israel

    I don't know why food isn't delivered there

    Gaza is independent country...

    Hamas came to rule by force which rose the level of unemployment by 90% and cuz of that it looks like crap...when Hamas will be driven out of there, the so called siege will be lifted...anyway, lets just wait till September when there will be a decision if the Palestinians get a country and what borders they'll have...I think it'll be 1967 borders...bottom line...it's complicated crap

  8. #108
    Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Elizabeth's Court
    Posts
    5,837
    Quote Originally Posted by Devillan View Post
    Just a quick note: I'm not jewish and I wasn't born in Israel/
    *shrugs*

    Gaza is independent country...
    Yeah. It doesn't want to be (well, not where it is though). It should be all of where Israel is.

    Hamas came to rule by force which rose the level of unemployment by 90%; and cuz of that it looks like crap...when Hamas will be driven out of there, the so called siege will be lifted...anyway, lets just wait till September when there will be a decision if the Palestinians get a country and what borders they'll have...I think it'll be 1967 borders...bottom line...it's complicated crap
    Israel will never let Palestine exist. That would be showing weakness, and Israel is the most militant place on Earth.

    EDIT: More countries (including Russia and China) recognize Palestine, so even at the UN level, Israel shouldn't exist. (Though Russia and China also recognize Israel (meaning I guessed wrong), which is odd as hell.)
    Last edited by Bacon_Barbarian; 05-04-2011 at 06:14 PM.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

  9. #109
    Ying Yang Member Devillan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon_Barbarian View Post
    *shrugs*


    Yeah. It doesn't want to be (well, not where it is though). It should be all of where Israel is.


    Israel will never let Palestine exist. That would be showing weakness, and Israel is the most militant place on Earth.

    EDIT: More countries (including Russia and China) recognize Palestine, so even at the UN level, Israel shouldn't exist. (Though Russia and China also recognize Israel (meaning I guessed wrong), which is odd as hell.)
    About shows weakness, I hate people that feel and mighty...I'm talking about extremist jews...and BTW, I haven't got ONE act of genocide in Israel

  10. #110
    999 Knights Member Gedeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Boljevci, Serbia
    Posts
    1,616
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon_Barbarian View Post
    And really unless 2 of those are China and Russia (which I severely doubt) it doesn't mean anything. It's just like Kosovo. Except Kosovo should be a country.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEESS!!! How can you say that kosovo should be a contry!!!!???? OAO Kosovo is a serbian land!!!! X.X You killed me with your cruel cruel words .XD but still i died laughing!!!!
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •