Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Bin Laden: Dead

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Devillan View Post
    Ah...yes of course...they got their country is 1948 and DECLARED WAR ON ISRAEL!!!!!!! and they lost it...anyway let's keep this thing down till September...let's keep talking bout Bin Laden and his Marijuana field
    Which justifies genocide? Israel is a monstrous nation engaged in genocide and anyone who supports Israel in any way, shape, or form, carries that blood on their hands. Period.

So no, I will not drop the subject just because you asked nicely. Genocide is abhorrent. Murder and kidnapping are abhorrent. And Israel engages in those often.

And why do you bring up Bin Laden's marijuana fields? What does marijuana have to do with anything?

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Doesn't Africa do the whole genocide thing too?

Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Doesn't Africa do the whole genocide thing too?
    Yeah, in Sudan

Quote Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
    Which justifies genocide? Israel is a monstrous nation engaged in genocide and anyone who supports Israel in any way, shape, or form, carries that blood on their hands. Period.

So no, I will not drop the subject just because you asked nicely. Genocide is abhorrent. Murder and kidnapping are abhorrent. And Israel engages in those often.

And why do you bring up Bin Laden's marijuana fields? What does marijuana have to do with anything?
    Give me ONE act of genocide

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Give me ONE act of genocide
    Gaza is pretty much an open-air concentration camp. My internet connection is absolute shit at the moment, so I can't get any good sources at the moment. However any and all thinking people who examine the situation are aware of what is going on. There are only three possible positions in regards to Israel and Palestine.
    1. Ignorance of the genocide.
    2. Awareness of the genocide, but apathy.
    3. Awareness of the genocide, and outrage.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
    Gaza is pretty much an open-air concentration camp. My internet connection is absolute shit at the moment, so I can't get any good sources at the moment. However any and all thinking people who examine the situation are aware of what is going on. There are only three possible positions in regards to Israel and Palestine.
    1. Ignorance of the genocide.
    2. Awareness of the genocide, but apathy.
    3. Awareness of the genocide, and outrage.
    Gaza is not a part of Israel anymore...its been like that for 7-8 years if I'm not mistaken, and Hamas is attacking Israel from Gaza...and because of Hamas Gaza looks like crap...Israeli products can't go to Gaza because of fear it'll be misused, and even Gaza residents want this crap to end but it cannot because of Hamas...so don't call Gaza a concentration camp...

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Gaza is not a part of Israel anymore...
    This means nothing.

Hamas is attacking Israel from Gaza...
    So? That doesn't make it's inhabitants responsible. THEY HAVE NOTHING. You stole their land.

and because of Hamas Gaza looks like crap...
    Gaza looks like crap because Israel made it crap.

QUOTE]Israeli products can't go to Gaza because of fear it'll be misused[/QUOTE]
    How can you misuse food?,

even Gaza residents want this crap to end but it cannot because of Hamas...so don't call Gaza a concentration camp...
    ... Of course they want it to end. They want to take their land back from Israel who stole it.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Just a quick note: I'm not jewish and I wasn't born in Israel

I don't know why food isn't delivered there

Gaza is independent country...

Hamas came to rule by force which rose the level of unemployment by 90% and cuz of that it looks like crap...when Hamas will be driven out of there, the so called siege will be lifted...anyway, lets just wait till September when there will be a decision if the Palestinians get a country and what borders they'll have...I think it'll be 1967 borders...bottom line...it's complicated crap

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Just a quick note: I'm not jewish and I wasn't born in Israel/
    *shrugs*

Gaza is independent country...
    Yeah. It doesn't want to be (well, not where it is though). It should be all of where Israel is.

Hamas came to rule by force which rose the level of unemployment by 90%; and cuz of that it looks like crap...when Hamas will be driven out of there, the so called siege will be lifted...anyway, lets just wait till September when there will be a decision if the Palestinians get a country and what borders they'll have...I think it'll be 1967 borders...bottom line...it's complicated crap
    Israel will never let Palestine exist. That would be showing weakness, and Israel is the most militant place on Earth.

EDIT: More countries (including Russia and China) recognize Palestine, so even at the UN level, Israel shouldn't exist. (Though Russia and China also recognize Israel (meaning I guessed wrong), which is odd as hell.)
    Last edited by Bacon_Barbarian; 05-04-2011 at 06:14 PM.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon_Barbarian View Post
    *shrugs*

Yeah. It doesn't want to be (well, not where it is though). It should be all of where Israel is.

Israel will never let Palestine exist. That would be showing weakness, and Israel is the most militant place on Earth.

EDIT: More countries (including Russia and China) recognize Palestine, so even at the UN level, Israel shouldn't exist. (Though Russia and China also recognize Israel (meaning I guessed wrong), which is odd as hell.)
    About shows weakness, I hate people that feel and mighty...I'm talking about extremist jews...and BTW, I haven't got ONE act of genocide in Israel

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon_Barbarian View Post
    And really unless 2 of those are China and Russia (which I severely doubt) it doesn't mean anything. It's just like Kosovo. Except Kosovo should be a country.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEESS!!! How can you say that kosovo should be a contry!!!!???? OAO Kosovo is a serbian land!!!! X.X You killed me with your cruel cruel words .XD but still i died laughing!!!!
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.