Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Bin Laden: Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
    Ahhhahaha, so it's impossible/wrong for a man to want women to be treated as equals?
    For goodness sake no! I was just confused ^-^' by all means i support kodos.......but he wrote it like he IS a women and that was strange for me.....i told you guys im hopeless.

Also kodos, you said it like this" WE'VE made baby-steps, but WE'VE made progress" so i thought you are one of the girls. nothing bad in that i was jut confused........-_-'
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Oh. Ok then.

Whenever Kodos says "we", he is usually referring to progressive or humanist individuals as a collective, I've come to find. Hopefully that short retrospective analysis that you do not have luxury of having experienced will help you, hopeless Gedeon.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Devillan View Post
    I hope you're not insulting my country...i'm living in Israel u know....don't call Israel evil or something
    If you don't like me to call your country evil, maybe you shouldn't live in an apartheid state that is actively engaged in genocide and which routinely engages in war crimes and flagrantly ignores international law.

Just a thought.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.

I wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
    If you don't like me to call your country evil, maybe you shouldn't live in an apartheid state that is actively engaged in genocide and which routinely engages in war crimes and flagrantly ignores international law.

Just a thought.
    Since when Israel is an apartheid country? and how its engaged in genocide? and war crimes? To understand this country come live here...I invite you.

Note: 33 countries with the US as one of them approved Israel as a country.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    You may have heard of the Palestinians.

Also, good, 33 countries approved Israel as a country. Okay. That's nice. And?

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    And really unless 2 of those are China and Russia (which I severely doubt) it doesn't mean anything. It's just like Kosovo. Except Kosovo should be a country.

EDIT: Also, Kodos lives in America. He's bashing America. He doesn't really care (nor should he. Not necessarily anyway).
    My CC thread - Updated 01/30/14
    My AA thread - Updated 03/04/14

Quote Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
    You may have heard of the Palestinians.

Also, good, 33 countries approved Israel as a country. Okay. That's nice. And?
    Ah...yes of course...they got their country is 1948 and DECLARED WAR ON ISRAEL!!!!!!! and they lost it...anyway let's keep this thing down till September...let's keep talking bout Bin Laden and his Marijuana field

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    My reaction over the past few days.
    1:FUCK YEA WE KILLED THAT BI7CH! AMERIIICAAAAAAaaauhhh FUCK YEa! *waves flag*
    2:Hmmmm
    3:Ehhh...
    4:Could care less. Didn't really affect me personally.
    Profit:I like watching what goes down in this thread.