Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Bin Laden: Dead

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Words
    What's the positive? Tell me one good thing that has resulted from this? Tell me how it is helpful to focus on the good while ignoring the horrible costs?

You now what? I'm going to go out on a limb and venture a guess that at least one of the Americans who died in the September 11th attacks was guilty of an unpunished rape, murder, or some other crime that most people would say might warrant the death penalty. Given the crime statistics and how unreported rape often is, I think that's a fair assumption to make. So would you say that the September 11th attacks are good things, since we can focus on the 'positive' of how this one hypothetical murderer and/or rapist died, or would you say that the massive loss of innocent human life and economic upheaval were too steep a cost to pay?

Or, hell, how about the Holocaust? Let's get Godwin in here. 12 million people? There's gotta be at least one or two of them guilty of some truly heinous shit. Was the Holocaust worth it since those monsters died?

And if you agree that those are not celebration worthy events, then tell me how the death of Osama Bin Laden, something that cost nearly a million lives and trillions of dollars, is something worth celebrating.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I was expecting you Kodos. Which is why I'll leave you to what you do best. For once I'm going to join in the senseless crowd waving the flag because one guy we've been hunting for so long at the cost of so many lives on all sides was finally destroyed. Good day sir! *folds arms and turns away* hmph.

And it is exactly that attitude why today there are nearly one million lost lives and over a trillion dollars wasted. Blind patriotism and a willingness to ignore the costs of actions is exactly why all that happened. It is that attitude, and precisely that attitude.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
    Also I wouldn't say three pointless wars. Qaddafi used to be my favorite dictator, but recently he's gone full-on Complete Monster. Dude's a fucking barbarian and needs to be stopped. Granted, it's just that America really isn't one to do it. The only thing Qaddafi's done that we haven't is actually issued orders for his soldiers to rape women. Beyond that, I can't really think of anything Qaddafi and his goons have done that my country hasn't.
    Me too. lol. See, he was worse, the Libyan's drove him to do this. Is it wrong what he's doing? Of course, but had the Libyan people let things go it probably would've been OK. He was a much worse threat to Libya in the 80s then he was before the enraged him. Libya is Europe's Iraq - they're only in there for the oil. And now that we've killed his son (again) and his grand-kids, he'll tear Libya a new one before he dies.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Actually he did this. Most Libyans honestly weren't that unhappy with him prior to this. He got stupid and brutally crushed the protests and brought this all down on himself.

I'm almost willing to bet money that the Republicans will use this whole thing to drum up support for a war with Pakistan.
    Yep. They've wanted to invade it for a while since pakistan is just moneylusty and is letting taliban and terrorist stay there in exchange for money so .. America wuld be pissed

Also heard pakistan is working on a atom bomb well, there is one proffesor who knows how to built one and they've been trying to persuede him . - .

Why would you persuade a dude to make one when you can just use the intranets.
    http://news.softpedia.com/news/How-T...mb-53392.shtml

And it is exactly that attitude why today there are nearly one million lost lives and over a trillion dollars wasted. Blind patriotism and a willingness to ignore the costs of actions is exactly why all that happened. It is that attitude, and precisely that attitude.
    Nah man, just this once. I understand exactly what's going on, what's been going on, what will continue going on. But right now can I just spend a second in ignorance and pretend there's something worth celebrating. You're crashin' the party bro.

Why don't you celebrate life or some shit? Like, a babby being formed or something.

...Celebrated a million birthdays in April. That was pretty cool.
    Although last time I checked, there's nothing wrong with celebrating the death of someone who really needed to just cease to exist. I mean, not for long, but for the time-being at least.