Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Bin Laden: Dead

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
    We sure did! Two pointless wars, hundreds of thousands of dead men, women, and children, the creation of a insane culture of hate and fear, and the rapid decline of civil liberties all to kill one man who, in the scheme of things, wasn't that important at all.

USA! USA!
    *coughs* Three pointless wars. *coughs*

FUCK YEAH!!

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by LVUER View Post
    In my country, there's a famous quote from a famous freedom fighter "One dead, one thousand born". And so, you'd (yeah, not "we") better be ready for someone that takes over Bin Laden's seat.
    While everything else I've posted has been sarcastic (Except for the 3 Wars bit) I totally agree.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

He's not dead

Pakistan Parliment is just fkin with you guys, they made a deal with osama to fake his death so they can get money and usa of their back duh, but ofcourse the pakistan is stupid and with a fake body that just may look like osama maybe they got a idea of a bollywood film that got released like half year ago lol, Tere Bin Laden... xD .. .
    Last edited by Byakuran; 05-02-2011 at 08:21 AM.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Man, I don't even care anymore. I totally forgot this guy existed until yesterday.

One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    The U.S. shot him and identified him, so if it wasn't him the U.S. would have to be on it too... I also forgot about him and I don't really care if he is dead or not.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    I'm actually kind of surprised. I honestly thought the dude died around 2006 or 2007 from either random bombings or kidney failure. My only emotional reaction to this at all is that of a fair deal of surprise.

Also I wouldn't say three pointless wars. Qaddafi used to be my favorite dictator, but recently he's gone full-on Complete Monster. Dude's a fucking barbarian and needs to be stopped. Granted, it's just that America really isn't one to do it. The only thing Qaddafi's done that we haven't is actually issued orders for his soldiers to rape women. Beyond that, I can't really think of anything Qaddafi and his goons have done that my country hasn't.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

I'd forgotten about him as well. On the radio this morning, like, Byakuran, there was a guy who called in saying he wasn't really dead. I'm tempted to believe he is, but seeing as how he's been SO active bombing us and mastermind-ing millions of plots since 9/11 [/sarcasm], I don't really care anymore.

EDIT: I haven't even heard of Qaddafi. What's his deal?

yeah i also forgot he existed...

but the pakistani news channel begs the difference :/ , but im not trusting this, since from before pakistani government made a deal with bin laden for money i believe so i think he's not death at all . - .

I heard Qaddafi family got killed today or something i dunoo

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I'd forgotten about him as well. On the radio this morning, like, Byakuran, there was a guy who called in saying he wasn't really dead. I'm tempted to believe he is, but seeing as how he's been SO active bombing us and mastermind-ing millions of plots since 9/11 [/sarcasm], I don't really care anymore.

H-how do you not know who Qaddafi is? Have you been living in a secret mountain fortress in the mountains of Afghanistan for the last month or so? What is this I don't even.

Quote Originally Posted by Byakuran View Post
    yeah i also forgot he existed...

but the pakistani news channel begs the difference :/ , but im not trusting this, since from before pakistani government made a deal with bin laden for money i believe so i think he's not death at all . - .

I heard Qaddafi family got killed today or something i dunoo
    I'm almost willing to bet money that the Republicans will use this whole thing to drum up support for a war with Pakistan.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    *This video was in order*

If there has been one day in the past decade I could actually feel like wearing the flag of my own country without looking like a tard, it would be last night...today...maybe the whole week. I can say I'm actually a bit proud right now.
    I don't care what all the pessimists and haters say
    There are the negative points. But right now I'm looking at the positive...save the shit for later.

Pretty cool break from watching a lame episode of American Dad to this news.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    There has been uprisings in the Middle East for quite awhile now - countries like Egypt, Syria, Libya and a bunch of other Arab countries where the people are dissatisfied with the government, unemployment, rising food prices, gas and other things. Egypt settled their uprising pretty peacefully and quickly but other nations are still fighting it out including the one controlled by Qaddafi (Libya).