Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you hate the most

Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    If you eat things that taste good you get fat.
    cuz the human body still acts as if we are in the food chain and our bodies crave fatty foods because there was a time when we had no idea when we'd eat next, and fat is a good source of energy that we can store for later so to us, fat tastes good so we crave it and then eat a lot of it. Its actually a really good design if we were around a few thousand years ago but human evolution hasnt caught up to where we are right now

If you have to take a dump your entire life grinds to a halt.
    ya but sometimes its nice to take a break and take a dump dont you think

What even is the point of sleep?
    I dont think scientists who study that shit are even totally sure about it

Why are there so many of us there are only maybe a few people that really matter anyway.
    cuz ppl like to do it, man

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    maybe a few people that really matter anyway.
    Everyone 'matters'. Get it? Matter? Science?

hortlechortlehurr
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

fuck existence FUCK IT

ok man

One Thousand Member indescribable's Avatar
    ok cool, thanks.

Word.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

np guys

101 Dalmations Member Wolfen300's Avatar
    Lol Demonfyre if metal was popular this discussion wouldn't be happening. I actually like your A cappella and chant examples. They are both forms of music, as A cappella simply means using the voice only as a musical instrument, and chanting is not monotone.
    Seriously do people just not feel anger any more?
    Nice use of Buckley, by the way, but if someone has pointed out something don't I admit I haven't heard them and go listen to them? Even if I don't like them after I've listened to it I still don't fall into the second category. I'll listen to anything if I have to, but if I have a choice, I'll listen to what I want, and that doesn't include rap.
    Next, Korn. I prefer Korn over rap in general, due to the thrash playing style and the wannabe-Flea bass.
    Did you even look at the video for 5fdp? While I see what you're trying to say, that's not the best example. Also, if we're talking metal you have to draw the line at Pantera and bands like them, leaving 5fdp as closer to screamo, nu metal, or southern metal, all of which are different, just like rap, r&b, etc.
    As for lazy artists, they make up a majority of the genre to me. Are there a lot that aren't lazy that I don't know about? Yeah!
    As for the musical spectrum: really? I swing from Opera to metal to irish folk songs. And I don't explore the musical spectrum? That's insulting. Just because I dislike like the rap end of the spectrum, doesn't mean I haven't explored it. I've explored it enough to know that I won't go farther down that section. It's like choosing an oasis over a desert. For me, rap is a desert. There's nothing for me there.

"I'll slap you so F******* hard it'll feel like you kissed a f****** freight train."-5FDP

What we're saying is you can have your opinion, and I'm sure we respect that opinion as I do. But there's a line between ignorance and opinion as Jubeh said pages back. If you've explored it, and you don't like it, alright, but to bash it with no other reason other than 'I don't like it' and then continue to bash it with nonsense such as the very BOLD statement that it's not music once again, and in italics, makes you look stupid. I take it you're not stupid though, am I right?

Keep in mind this all comes from someone who primarily considers himself a metalhead.

I also see you've changed your stance on whether rap is considered music with
    "Just because I dislike like the rap end of the spectrum, doesn't mean I haven't explored it."

Including rap in 'the spectrum' also means you include it in the musical spectrum which it was in context of. Meaning you do indeed consider it music in some way, shape, or form. Interesting.
    <My comic

Metal isn't music anyway its just dudes chugging power chords and screaming out blood and butts