Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you hate the most

101 Dalmations Member Wolfen300's Avatar
    Don't go there. It sucks. Plain and simple. lol. You're old enough to get the death sentence but ya' know what, you cant drink or go into bars -.-

"I'll slap you so F******* hard it'll feel like you kissed a f****** freight train."-5FDP

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfen300 View Post
    Don't go there. It sucks. Plain and simple. lol. You're old enough to get the death sentence but ya' know what, you cant drink or go into bars -.-
    You know what annoyed me. When I went to Seattle and this guy wouldn't sell me alcohol because I forgot my passport.

I was 23 at the time, like wth.
    i wake up every morning and brush my teeth with rainbows after i piss excellence and wash my face with glory

101 Dalmations Member Wolfen300's Avatar
    Eh did you have any other form of ID? Cause if you didn't I can kinda see why. We're not supposed to sell alcohol to anyone under 21, and unless you look 60+ you need an ID =\ Its kinda lame.

"I'll slap you so F******* hard it'll feel like you kissed a f****** freight train."-5FDP

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfen300 View Post
    Eh did you have any other form of ID? Cause if you didn't I can kinda see why. We're not supposed to sell alcohol to anyone under 21, and unless you look 60+ you need an ID =\ Its kinda lame.
    Why would I carry I.D. around.
    i wake up every morning and brush my teeth with rainbows after i piss excellence and wash my face with glory

Three Trio Tres Member theAnimeRebel's Avatar
    I got lost on like... page ten. And I missed the existential discussion.

You kow what I hate? When you can't sleep in even though you stayed up until midnight because the stupid swim paractices have trained your body to wake up at five in the morning even without the freaking alarm clock.

Who was talking about fighting girls? I strongly disargreed with what you said, about fighting them, anyways. Girls can be jerks, a lot. Just because they try and sack you though... doesn't mean you should beat them to a pulp just so they "won't learn their lesson from some other guy." Guys are stronger for a reason--- we're supposed to man up and watch out for the people who are weaker. It's also incredibly immature for a dude to fight a girl just because she tries to hit him. That being said, the girl was probably being more immature in the first place. xD You can't fight fire with fire, if people could just cool down and learn some patience... *shakes head*

I also hate feminists. Especially when they won't let you hold the door for them, or when every single leading female in the movies nowdays has to be "Stong, opinionated, cuttingly sarcastic, intelligent, and inwardly insecure." Argh. x_X Never met a girl in my life like this.
    "Make sure the room is brightly lit and stay far away from the TV."

(Also, I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by theAnimeRebel View Post
    Who was talking about fighting girls? I strongly disargreed with what you said, about fighting them, anyways.
    You can strongly disagree all you want.

Girls can be jerks, a lot. Just because they try and sack you though... doesn't mean you should beat them to a pulp just so they "won't learn their lesson from some other guy."
    I never said anything about beating a woman to a pulp. These people need to learn that there are consequences to their actions.

Guys are stronger for a reason--- we're supposed to man up and watch out for the people who are weaker.
    And you don't think I do that?

It's also incredibly immature for a dude to fight a girl just because she tries to hit him.
    No, I'm not saying I would fight a girl for trying to hit me. If at first she didn't succeed, I would of course warn her, just as I would anyone else. But continue on and I will fight back. I mean, at what point is it okay for you to nut up and fight back. Does she have to be trying to kill you for you to do so? What about a friend? An eye for an eye, that's what I believe.

That being said, the girl was probably being more immature in the first place.
    No, I'm sick of women hitting men and thinking they can get away with it purely due to the fact that they're a woman. It's a fucking double standard that I won't tolerate. I would never strike someone just for giggles, man or woman. But try to harm me or a friend, and there will be fucking hell to pay.

xD You can't fight fire with fire, if people could just cool down and learn some patience... *shakes head*
    I am a very patient person. I remain very level-headed. Again, I reiterate. At what point does it become okay to fight back.

I resent the fact that a woman can hit a man but a man can't hit a woman.

And I'm a woman.
    If i punched a guy, i'd expect to be punched back or get into a fight, because what the hell.

I hate that mentality. It's sexist to think you can't hit a woman.

Three Trio Tres Member theAnimeRebel's Avatar
    These people need to learn that there are consequences to their actions.
    And you're the one who is going to "teach" them that? What gives you that power? What makes you any better than them then?

No, I'm sick of women hitting men and thinking they can get away with it purely due to the fact that they're a woman.
    And that isn't being immature?

I am a very patient person. I remain very level-headed.
    This isn't an argument. There is no way for you to prove this to me.

As for: When is it okay to fight back? Well, mostly what you said. When a girl is seriously trying to inflict bodily harm on you or when you're protecting others. I'm not disagreeing with that, what I am disagreeing with was the attitude you took in regards to the subject. Your "eye for an eye" stuff seems more like revenge or self-determined "justice" than protection.
    "Make sure the room is brightly lit and stay far away from the TV."

(Also, I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by theAnimeRebel View Post
    And you're the one who is going to "teach" them that? What gives you that power? What makes you any better than them then?
    What gives anyone any power at all? In this case it's survival of the fittest. I can't stand that self-righteous fucking line. "What gives you that right?"
    I give me that right. The second someone hits me is the second I get the right.
    I don't care if you think I'm a lesser person for doing it, I really don't. I'm just trying to drive home the fact that it's a complete and utter bullshit double standard. People need to learn that there are consequences to their actions because it doesn't seem to be taught nowadays. I would rather see someone scared for their life rather than actually fighting for their life.
    They just need to learn how to pick their fights if they're going to pick them and standing there taking it is not how they're going to be taught.

And that isn't being immature?
    No it isn't.

This isn't an argument. There is no way for you to prove this to me.
    And there is no way for you to disprove it. Sure, you can use the fact that I will punch a woman that punches me all you want.

As for: When is it okay to fight back? Well, mostly what you said. When a girl is seriously trying to inflict bodily harm on you or when you're protecting others.
    Oh and so when is it a good time for you to judge that. Do you feel it's a good time to judge it after she's already done some serious harm? Women are just as capable as men at inflicting serious harm and murdering others. Nothing you can say will change my mind on that matter because it's absolute fact. So if they are just as capable, why not treat them as any other? Is it because in all of your arguments, you have clearly stated that you believe they are lesser beings than us.
    Why don't you try telling a woman in the police force or military.

I'm not disagreeing with that, what I am disagreeing with was the attitude you took in regards to the subject.
    What, the attitude I have that all men and women are equal and thus should suffer the same consequences? I will treat no person differently to any other based on gender, race, sexuality, creed, et cetera. I have the strong belief that all people are equal. All people have the same capacities. Hell, if a retarded guy swung at me I would swing back; because if there's one thing that's universal for "don't do that" it's pain.

Your "eye for an eye" stuff seems more like revenge or self-determined "justice" than protection.
    Have you never heard the line before? It is exactly that. At no point in that part of the argument did I say that I was fighting out of self-preservation.

Anime'rebel', You're not making yourself look very good to the female species right about now. Quit your White Knight act. Cause I personally feel offended by your bullshittery.