Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you hate the most

np mate

101 Dalmations Member Wolfen300's Avatar
    Hah. This is the high point of my life. How my life turns out will be the result of my efforts and views on life as well as things that influence my life. And I won't call it hope. It's determination. Hope is for those too mentally weak to carry the weight of their own sins and choices to survive. I don't "hope" my life will turn out okay, I will MAKE it turn out ok. I "hope" people will stop fighting senseless wars, I "hope" people will recognize the daily tragedies that occur around them and offer a helping hand, I "hope" everyone can lead a good life. But I will have a good life. I will value my opinions which strongly affect my morals, I will lead myself to the place I want to be, even if I have to stumble through a forest blindfolded. My opinions are strongly influenced by music, and I am of the opinion that rap is crap, thus my morals do not include the typical subjects involved in rap. I'm just stubborn as hell. I "hope" one day you see life the same way I do.

P.s. If they ever make a rap about destroying poverty or stopping domestic abuse, I'll listen to it.

"I'll slap you so F******* hard it'll feel like you kissed a f****** freight train."-5FDP

One Thousand Member indescribable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubeh
    I don't actually find existence all that great. If you want to talk about the value of life you have stumbled into a beehive with me.
    Please, tell us more.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfen300 View Post
    P.s. If they ever make a rap about destroying poverty or stopping domestic abuse, I'll listen to it.
    American Hunger by MF Grimm is a three hour long album full of protest songs exploring themes as greed of the government and violence among people.
    Also, The Roots - The Return To Innocence Lost is a sick spoken word song about domestic violence

I'll give those a look-up. While I'm not an activist or anything, I just can't stand that shit. Any guy that strikes a woman is not a man, just an immature brat. Poverty... That's just something we(as in people in general) need to work on.

"I'll slap you so F******* hard it'll feel like you kissed a f****** freight train."-5FDP

Any guy that strikes a woman is not a man, just an immature brat.
    I'm sorry, but if any women or men think they can get away with giving me a good punch in the jaw; they have another thing coming. It's a two way street.
    While I wouldn't start a fight with a woman, I will certainly fucking end it.

Yeah, women might be inherently weaker than men. Maybe they should fucking think about that before they hit someone.

I also really hate feminist women who take that shit too far. If I hold a door open for you, it's not because I think you're inferior, it's because I'm being considerate. The amount of times I've had a woman go off her nut at me for simply holding a door open for them is ridiculous. It usually ends with me slamming it as hard as I fucking can in their face. Always satisfying because it makes them angrier, like, "OH MY GOD HOW DARE HE SLAM THAT IN MY FACE WHILE I WAS REAMING HIM FOR BEING NICE, WHAT A JERK LOL".

People are fucking retarded.
    i wake up every morning and brush my teeth with rainbows after i piss excellence and wash my face with glory

I'll give you that Aether, but I've yet to meet a woman that would do that.... either I'm lucky or I just know too many chicks who couldn't even if they wanted to.
    And I see why that would be satisfying lol

I'll give you that Aether, but I've yet to meet a woman that would do that.... either I'm lucky or I just know too many chicks who couldn't even if they wanted to.
    And I see why that would be satisfying lol
    You clearly haven't left high school or some shit then.

Either that or never hung out in a bar.

It's generally the kick in the nuts that they go for, you know, real low blow. I do steer clear of the stomach though, don't want to make them infertile.

EDIT: The way I see it. Better me holding back and teaching them a lesson on picking their fights, then someone else turning around and stabbing them.
    Last edited by Aether; 06-14-2013 at 06:16 AM.
    i wake up every morning and brush my teeth with rainbows after i piss excellence and wash my face with glory

I'm 19 and the only bars I know of are 21+ bars.... damnit.
    Im in my 3rd semester in college. In my high school, you HAD to get along. A class of 20 can only fight with each other for so long before they act friendly towards one another. Same damn 20 people from preschool to senior year -.-

I'm 19 and the only bars I know of are 21+ bars.... damnit.
    Lol, America.