Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you hate the most

Dude needs to listen to some Tech N9ne amirite.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Tech N999nnneeee. He's awesome. Though with his fame he's gone much more mainstream now, especially with all 6's and 7's, I think.

Gotta agree with Taragon though that mainstream rap is (some) of the most horrible shit next to scene wannabe black metal.
    You don't find gold sitting on top of dirt, you gotta go underground, and that's where it's at.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

ive tried but i cant get into tech n9ne. do u guys listen to death grips tho

Never heard of em, so I'll check that out. You should check out One Be Lo though if you haven't.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Tech N999nnneeee. He's awesome. Though with his fame he's gone much more mainstream now, especially with all 6's and 7's, I think.

Gotta agree with Taragon though that mainstream rap is (some) of the most horrible shit next to scene wannabe black metal.
    You don't find gold sitting on top of dirt, you gotta go underground, and that's where it's at.
    I would argue drone metal is more irritating than both of them shoved together; you just need to listen to some Sunn 0))) for some extracts
    The kombucha mushroom people, sitting around all day.

Worse than both together? I... Impossibru!?
    <My comic

Literally lol'd at dubstep on guitar.

Just tune as low as possible, rub the neck against your balls and say WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB.

101 Dalmations Member Wolfen300's Avatar
    Never said all were perfect. And I'm not referring to the chorus when I say the "first minute and thirty." Look at all the music that has made it to become classics. The only thing repetitive is the guitar and bass. Remember, this is my opinion, and everyone has genres they HATE, and for me that's rap and country. And MSI? I can't take them seriously. I really can't. And the buttersauce thing? what the hell? it's actually impressive.

Last edited by Wolfen300; 06-14-2013 at 12:11 AM.

"I'll slap you so F******* hard it'll feel like you kissed a f****** freight train."-5FDP

I can't believe this but...

this guy has worse opinions than gunzet.

Except that a lot of what he's saying isn't a matter of opinion, but just blatant ignorance.

101 Dalmations Member Wolfen300's Avatar
    To be ignorant one must not know at all. I don't know all, but I know enough I can say I hate rap. For me it isn't music. I could stand some old school rap, but for the most part it's worse than a dead language to me. No one has to like everything, and if you do like everything, it means you have no opinion to stand on. To disagree with something means you have an opinion.

"I'll slap you so F******* hard it'll feel like you kissed a f****** freight train."-5FDP