Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Animation Academy - Accepting

Animation Academy - Accepting

Intro:
    Animation Academy will be an Mangatutorials run study guide for those interested in animation. Classes will be held every week to every two weeks depending on how long they run.

How this will work:
    A teacher will make a thread containing the subject the class will cover that week. Classes will start out simple and get more advanced along the way.

Teachers:
    Jaidurn

Students:

Previous Class:

Current Class:

Future Class:

Let me know if you're interested.

Yeah, I'm very interested. Let me in \(>o<)/ We could use any kind of software, right? I'm using Flash to make all my art and animation (I want to use some other more advanced software, but my old notebook is simply... too old).

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    I'd like to learn. C:
    Software at hand: Flash.
    Animation experience: practically nil.

I'm interested. I'm going to school for animation, but it's taking forever for me to reach the actual animation related classes. xD

Awesome guys. I didn't think there would be so many people that would be willing to join so soon. 8D

You can use any program in this journey of learning. I most likely do some hand drawn animations and some digital animation. I probably won't hit points as well as an animation school, but I can hit most of the ones that I have learned from across the board. Expect to see some stuff that you will want to learn more about on your own. Feel free to give me some ideas of what you guys want to learn.

Right now, I have difficulty drawing hair/cloth blown by winds. This kind of animation is over-used since lots of intro and ending/credit features that one. Perhaps it's rather easy to make it, but to make a nice one is really hard.

Alright. I'll try to cover that. I'm working on getting the examples finished for the first class, so expect it to be ready this week and have it run into next week.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Cool. I'm looking forward to it!

Er, I also posted it in the blog - hope you don't mind. C:

I'd like to join. ^^ I'm using Flash 8.

101 Dalmations Member canime4ever's Avatar
    I'd like to join as well. C: