Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: plz critique some of my work

i think the best way for me to critique this is for you to say what is the best wallpaper and the best reference you have ever seen... cause i don't really know what you would want to make it look like... just tell me what type of drawing style you choose...

Check out all our tutorials on the site and come on the groupboard and watch people draw you can always ask us for help with anything you are having trouble with (located up the top)
    I think you should focus on getting the proportions right for the bodies and face, draw from life I know it sounds boring but getting the correct figure and face drawn from real life references will help you so much in the future, make notes in your sketchbook..yes you should definitely buy a sketchbook for drawing in they call it a visual diary.

thx for the critiques adn i would like some more on the newer pics.
    @Cloudy-chan i have a skecthbook now
    @Scarletlight thx and i dont see anything in your post as rude.

Banned
    I draw on ruled paper too it's no big deal if that's all you have. I haven't bought art supplies yet, not even decent pencils.
    I mean if you're that broke or if you haven't got time to go shopping like me you can use ruled paper, especially if it helps you with proportions and stuff (it helps me)
    I like your spartan guy

Quote Originally Posted by Leannah View Post
    I draw on ruled paper too it's no big deal if that's all you have. I haven't bought art supplies yet, not even decent pencils.
    I mean if you're that broke or if you haven't got time to go shopping like me you can use ruled paper, especially if it helps you with proportions and stuff (it helps me)
    I like your spartan guy
    Thanks and lol late reply on my part but i have some more pics for you all.(If you click on one and you're like this isn't on MT this is DA and this iisn't Kine's stuff, yes it is on DA I'm LeonG47) This is a pic of Hitsaguya from Bleach. I did it for a fan-art contest.

This is a pic of Byakuya from Bleach. It was a request.

And this is a pic of my OC Knight. He will be one of the 5 main characters in my manga although he isn't the most main character if that makes sense.

This is my part of a collab that me and a friend did although I think its a dead collab.

The main problem I really see here is your head shape and the hair. Remember that hair is looser. It curves and curls about the subject. Gravity also has an effect.

Try to bring the mouth/eyes/nose closer together. Study measurements; you really have a great start and I hope you improve fast.

the bottom picture on this set is quite nice but remember faces are more round apposed to boxy, but really good..

@Sunny Ok thanks
    @Yojimbo Got it

I don't think this counts as double posting since it's been so long and I'm updating it with more pics but if it is please tell me and I'm sorry. Anyways new art.
    No arms or legs since I didn't even attempt to draw them.

This one was done while watching a tutorial from Kienan Lafferty and the tutorial can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYHUl...3cFUAAAAAAAXAA

This was a birthday present for Yojimbo or Polarcrow as he's called on here now.

This one is a fan art of Chimneyswift11 on youtube. Here's a link to his channel if you want to check him out. http://www.youtube.com/user/ChimneyS...ature=g-user-u

Here is a Minecraft fan art.

This one is a second version of a fan art I did for D.A.S. which is made by this guy http://scottisfamous7.deviantart.com/

I though I'd include this for the lolz. It's the original D.A.S. fan art I did compared to the new one.

All these pictures are on my deviant art not here.
    Last edited by kine; 06-01-2012 at 02:19 AM.

it's awesome to see you trying new things! I see improvement keep it up, watch that hand size it's a little on the small side, but that's ok practice and you will get it