Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: PSN Down/Information Compromised

101 Dalmations Member Arashi500's Avatar
    I seriously don't want to go around to every site I ever use and come up with new universal password and input it into every one.

I rotate passwords p regularly so that doesn't concern me but I just put down credit card info recently. So that I could buy one of those themes that donate money to the disaster victims in japan.

What the fuck karma.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    People who do that kinda shiz are the reason we can't have nice things.

One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    Check your E-Mails, PSN/Qriocity users just got sent an update.

The ironic flipside to this is that "Anon" hackers shut down PSN as an act of "peaceful protest" against Sony for suing that one guy that jailbroke the PS3. Now, not only is that a stupid reason but, instead of actually making a point, they've just taken away FREE online gaming from PS3 owners AND put their private information on the line. As an end result, they hurt far more people than they represented.

If anything, these guys are gaming terrorists. Lol.

Both sides are funny (annon and sony). Sony said its going to gave a one month free of psplus as compensation. But we all know this is actually a sellers tactic, because everything you download with ps+ is lost when the service is over, so of course they are giving it "free" so then can "force" people to keep using and paying for it.

This war is becoming more and more silly with the time.

It was never Sony's fault to begin with. When I commit piracy or use emulators, I do so with the full knowledge that I might get in trouble. So why are they so mad that they //did// get in trouble? Geez.

And I'm sure they'll figure something out to make the free PSPlus thing work. The last thing they wanna do at this point is make themselves look worse lol.

No one is mad against Sony for the hacker attack, people is mad because the information about what happened was slow.

Well, nobody here is mad at Sony. But the reason the attacks happened was because a couple people got mad at Sony, that's what I was saying.

A lot of people are mad about sony for the hacker attack but I'm not a security expert so I won't comment.

But in a hilarious twist

http://www.latimes.com/business/sc-d...,1239412.story

(Not really its a few days old)