So most of you probably knew that psn went down a few days ago but apparently now our info is compromised. I'm posting this for anyone that might be affected.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/...-and-qriocity/

Although we are still investigating the details of this incident, we believe that an unauthorized person has obtained the following information that you provided: name, address (city, state, zip), country, email address, birthdate, PlayStation Network/Qriocity password and login, and handle/PSN online ID. It is also possible that your profile data, including purchase history and billing address (city, state, zip), and your PlayStation Network/Qriocity password security answers may have been obtained. If you have authorized a sub-account for your dependent, the same data with respect to your dependent may have been obtained. While there is no evidence at this time that credit card data was taken, we cannot rule out the possibility. If you have provided your credit card data through PlayStation Network or Qriocity, out of an abundance of caution we are advising you that your credit card number (excluding security code) and expiration date may have been obtained.
For updates, Patrick Klepek from giant bomb has been contacting banks and sony. Here are some important tidbits.

Update 3: Valve has just told me that anyone who connected their PlayStation Network account to Steam via Portal 2 should not be worried, either.

"Steam has nothing to do with the PSN outage," said the company in the statement.

Update 2: Regarding rumors Sony may have notified banks days ahead of disclosing today's revelations to the public, I have since contacted customer service representatives at both Bank of America and Chase. I personally have accounts at both financial firms and the representatives claimed to have received no information from Sony about a mass breach of credit information.

Update: For those who were asking, Sony has just confirmed to me there is currently no way to determine what password you were/are using on PSN. If you're worried at all, you should probably change your password used across the Internet.