Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: im lookin for a manga team

im lookin for a manga team

plz will some people join me in making a manga. im gonna get a tablet soon but dont have one so i cant get my drawings into my laptop (in a way soi can color them) we will be starting fresh (i dont have an idea yet) but if you want to work with me message me on here DO NOT EMAIL ME I DONT CHECK IT ( for you all who dont know the email is on my profile

do you have references of your skills? what you have read? what you know about making comics? etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    do you have references of your skills? what you have read? what you know about making comics? etc.
    i have the pics on this site. ive read gods eater burst (yes they made a manga of it), dragon ball rn, some 07-ghost, a little .hack\\legend of twilight. i use to make small stickman comics.

I saw your gallery and your style is not what I'm looking for, sorry. But there are plenty of other people who might need your help.

My recommendation is to keep practice and wide your style and references. Good luck.

thx its ok im still learnin and lookin for people to help. my bro might end up helpin (him w/story me w/drawin)

I recommend you to show your work on the critic corner forum, so you can have feedbacks and critics.

ok thx

Okay, kine... i haven't thought up a real summary, but this is about it...

this story takes place in a futuristic setting, okay

so, the main charecter (havent thought of names yet) is the cook for a crew of sky pirates. he's 14 which is the age you must be to enter a crew. he's a good cook, and even a better fighter. he uses a giant butter-knife as a weapon and has a pet pig he calls pork. he sails the air fighting many other crew and the newly merged marine-air force. thats about it for the story, i'll give you more details later this week, okay?

do you like it? i'll come up with more to give you choices of stories, though.

this is good lets think of more through messages

haha hey kine have u given up on z-zone..? i thought tht i would start up on it again ^_^