Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Indie Game Developer Resource List

Just wanted to add our site to your list of resources. www.the3dmodelstore.com
    We have a range of game-ready 3D models, including anime characters (with more on the way) as well as plenty of free models,
    a bi-monthly competition and a competetive affiliate program.

fuck off bot

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Phew! Updated the list with the previous updates I couldn't add before from August 2011 and on. I'll be adding more later this week.

Hi Rio!
    Could you add my company to your listing? It is about stock & custom music and sound effects.

Thank you very much!

Here is the info:

Music services
    Hessel van Hoorn – Custom & Royalty-free music and sound effects for any type of game.
    link: www.hesselvanhoorn.com

Music (Stock)
    Hessel van Hoorn – Custom & Royalty-free music and sound effects for any type of game.
    link: https://tinypay.me/game-audio

Sound effect (Stock)
    link: https://tinypay.me/game-audio

Sound effect (Services)
    link: www.hesselvanhoorn.com

Just wanted to drop in and say how amazing of a resource this is. Thank you so much.

I'm really enjoying that this guy isn't a bot

you know you dont have to point out every user you think is a bot, right

He's not a bot though he's in some other threads too being all not-botty and stuff

Wow, great list Rio! I've got one for the Music Services section:

Great Game Music - features collections of royalty music - hand-picked for game projects

Hi Rio,

Would it at all be possible to include our organisation which is http://www.soughtaftersounds.com as we specialize in providing original musical scoring and sound FX to game developers and filmmakers.

At present and aside from custom work, all music can be used in commercial applications without cost, only credit.
    All music and scoring is composed, written and mixed down at our own studios therefore unique to us and not available elsewhere on the internet.

Below are two examples of part of the scoring recently written for independent game developers. One is for an up coming survival horror game, and the other is for a more humorous game currently in development.

Project Symphony:

High Noon:

Hopefully this and a look at the site will let you know the kind of thing that we do, and just to put anyone's mind at rest I can safely say that I'm not a bot

I thank you for your time.
    Last edited by Soughtafter_Sounds; 06-24-2012 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Needed to add second video.