Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Weird habits and possible OCD thread

Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    -Can't talk on the phone without moving
    This one too. It anooys the hell out of my mum.

101 Dalmations Member Arashi500's Avatar
    I become incredibly narcoleptic whenever I'm even slightly bored. Not even just sleep being funner than nothing, a bit more serious as I can fall asleep suddenly while standing up, and end up injring myself by walking into something/someone or falling over.

^ I hope you never get a driver's license.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

Or a job with people's lives at stake...

I don't like to reuse water bottles. Is that weird?

101 Dalmations Member Arashi500's Avatar
    I have to much to pay attention to when driving for it to ever become a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    Man I've been doing this since high school
    Cracka I am in high school

-I don't get contacts because I am afraid that the plastic will melt into my eyes
    -I always keep the shower curtain open except while showering because I have the irrational fear of aliens living in my shower
    -I don't like to talk on the phone because I hear voices and sometimes I am afraid that I am hallucinating entire conversations
    -I need to turn off every light in the house or else I will be unable to sleep
    -I cover my mouth with my hand while doing alot of things, if my hands are busy I use my shirt. I'm doing it right now
    -I always look away or at someone else while talking. Not even indirect looking in the face

Quote Originally Posted by Slurpee View Post
    -I always look away or at someone else while talking. Not even indirect looking in the face
    Why would you do that

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    - I have a fear that i look like im crying half the time because my eyes water all the damn time so i blink allot or just look down.
    - I am affraid to wipe my eyes in public because people might think im crying.
    - I look down when i walk because when i meet some one elses eye i dont know what to do. (seriously! If i smile and nod im a creeper. If i stare them down i apperently want to fight. If i look away i am some sort of snob.)
    - When i meet some one new at work i ususally break the ice by asking if i can hurt them some how. (can i put this tape in your hair. put this battery on your tongue please. Can i kick your shin. things like that)
    - When i see some one that im sure ive met before but am not sure and dont know their name i scowl at them like its their fault that they didnt make a big enough impression on me for me to remember them.

-My closet door has to be checked and closed ever since I saw [i]The Watcher[i] like five years ago

-I don't like to have my feet touching the ground when the engine of a train goes by. The rest of the train is fine, just the engine. I for the life of me don't know why

-I check the stove three or four times before bed cause it's a gas stove. I also check the front door three or four times and even touch it to make sure it's locked, even if the knob's turned.

-I check my alarm 5-6 times before going to bed to make sure it's set, on the right time, and not on vibrate (I use my phone, cause it doesn't mess up if the electricity goes out, and I don't need a bunch of batteries to replace.)

-If something odd happened to me at work, or uncomfortable. I replay it over and over and sometimes can't sleep. Not just at work, anywhere/anything.

-If I'm doing something where my hand are free, I mess with my hair a lot. I don't want to, I just do. It's worse when have it tied in a ponytail, so I try to do a bun or braid it

-If braid my hair and I'm drawing, I for some reason will balance it atop my head when I'm sitting back thinking or looking. I got caught doing this once, and now anytime I have it braided, my boyfriend will do it to me. It's odd

-When eating, especially in a restaurant, I obsessively make sure I don't have any food in the corners of my mouth or on my face. I can't help it, I just can't stand the idea of having something there.
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique