Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Megaman Legends 3

INAFUNE!!!!

Capcom hates Megaman, 2 of his games has been canceled and he didn't appear on mvc3.

Perhaps because he quits Capcom? That surely enough to make Capcom hates him.

how can you hate your own mascot?

Capcom doesn't hate Megaman/Rockman. Capcom hates Inafune... I think?

so they take a revenge destroying one of the greatest franchise in video game industry?

I bet Capcom is waiting for someone with guts and skill to continue the franchise. Someone from inside the company, of course... Capcom surely doing lots of wrong things lately, with so many of their own great names quitting.

Quote Originally Posted by LVUER View Post
    I bet Capcom is waiting for someone with guts and skill to continue the franchise. Someone from inside the company, of course...
    You expect this from a company that doesn't give a shit about its star developers? Whatever guy takes the mantle will just get shit on and leave.

Capcom is like that boy band ricky martin was in.

*reads news*

GODDAMN YOU CAPCOM, GODDAMN YOU!!!

BUT! there is some good news however, some folks have started a petition on facebook to presuade CAPCOM to finish the damn game.
    so far they're allready nearing 5000 (the eventual goal is 10.000) and that's in one night.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    In fairness, though, it may be for the best. I'm not sure I want a Mega Man Legends 3 game *not* by Inafune.

I know he left the company (Mikami, too) but I am unfamiliar with the details. Why did Inafune leave, and did he do so on good terms? Is it possible that we may see him working on Mega Man games via for-hire/contracted work even though he himself is not an employee?

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

I don't know why Mikami leaves (now he's in Platinum Games), but Inafune leaves since he doesn't like Capcom (not that he hates people in it... I don't know how to explain it in English properly...) and video game industry in Japan (he prefers how western/US video game industry works. So now he make his own video game company.

I don't know if they (Inafune and Capcom) split up in good terms, but at least Inafune himself that quits and there's no bad case revolving around Inafune quitting Capcom. But seeing Mikami and Inafune quitting Capcom (and the timeline is pretty close too), I think there's something wrong with Capcom.

Anyway, if Capcom want it, they surely can contract (or outsource or whatever) Inafune or Mikami to continue Megaman franchise (like Megaman Legends 3). But I highly doubt Capcom wants one of their flagship product being worked by someone else (their pride won't let them, at least...)

While speaking about Capcom, I really wish they make another Breath of Fire. A proper (and more traditional) RPG one this time...