Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Megaman Legends 3

I don't think we should expect MM series to end the story. Since we're not hoping anything from the story anyway. We only want the action... well, of course the story needs to be good, but each game only needs stand alone story, not as a series. I treat each MM games more or less like FF series.

Remember how MM Legends 1 ends? And then how MM Legends 2 starts? Big disappointment...

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    If they fuck up this game I am going to start killing people.

I don't know if or when I will stop.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

If you go down the wrong path I will stop you

Well, you could start by killing those corrupt politicians and businessmen, or hunt down those terrorists. Or even better, just join the military and get sent to Afghanistan or somewhere in Middle East.

Quote Originally Posted by LVUER View Post
    Well, you could start by killing those corrupt politicians and businessmen, or hunt down those terrorists. Or even better, just join the military and get sent to Afghanistan or somewhere in Middle East.
    Lets just send him to Iran...

Playing MML1 now. Sans-nostalgia it's an interesting experience, especailly for somebody who likes megaman... So far I'd only give it an 8 out of 10. >_>

Might be unfair to compair it to, say, ocarina of time, but the world feels rather small and devoid of important characters. Controls are a bitch, too. That said, the Bonnes are highly amusing villians, the weapons are cool and I actually like the 8bit-style 3D graphics; It's like a combination of Zero and the original series...

But would I call this game perticularly memorable if it wasn't MM? Not really so far, to be honest. We'll have to see if the closing stages of the game change my mind once I get to them.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    IMO, it's better than Ocarina of Time and evidence of 3D Action-RPG being done right for the first time. Character movement is a little awkward, but the experience is much more comprehensive and the ability to JUMP is just...golden. And you spend most of the game being told Megaman is important but not knowing why until the end. You'll find out why this works. And if you're a Gurren Lagann fan, you'll wonder why nobody caught the distinct similarities.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    So this got cancelled.

I'm going to murder the world.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Come at me bro

Fenn
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
    So this got cancelled.

I'm going to murder the world.
    I didn't even play the games and I'm angry. I pity you fans.