Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What do u want to learn from pro-manga artist?

I want to know what kind of training they have so they could become that good, or what kind of skill that we need to have to (start) become a professional. And also, how and what is the professional attitude needed to be one.

I would like to know how most of them create such good stories.

Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    I want it as personal as possible.
    Yeah ,, it would be fun to know what kind of person they are, fun facts about them (personality stuff how they were in high school and stuff, childhood? ), but not if they don't want to tell ( i want to see the workplace DD)

And like what inspired them and how they get their ideas and get told about their blunders xD, what is the biggest blunder and what was one of the greatest moment when being a mangaka. How they started. Did they really wanted to be a mangaka when they were youngh? What have they learned so far ? and how can you see them in their manga's. Meaning the personal taste's in their manga's or is the main character personality based on yours or the opposite? or like experience they went through came like in the story since it was kind of inspiration? And like different genre's of mangaka's shown like Shoujo and shounen and stuff... also how much they get paid and stuff like Jubeh said xD,, it's fun to know i wonder what they look like but that isn't a must, also what maybe inspired them on their ' author names ' since i've heard thats not their real names xD what do they think of the fans, also from like other countries? And do they have other dreams? so stuff like that and go oonnn...

please tell me where and when this is going to broadcast if it does and i hope it does! and sub it please >_> ,, i don't like people dubbing over the japanese language much but thats only a personal preference, but i don't understand japanese so some subbing in english would be nice since it is going to be broadcasted all around the world? i hope i have this channel then... and that this isn't some joke D:< or else i would've typed for nothing

101 Dalmations Member The_shaman's Avatar
    How not to start drawinbg, and tell them to learn the to let people know thewy need to learn the basics of drawing first.

Hmmm....
    What I'd really love to learn from professional manga artists would be how to draw backgrounds, hands down. That is like hard for me, as well as interesting positions and battle scenes. And how to draw more detailed clothing, not just plain stuff. But if I could only choose one, gotta go with the backgrounds! (Though I'd like to know how to draw multiple positions, too, as I still have a problem with side-views and drawing stiff positions....)

I would LOVE to see them work, watch how they draw. That'd be really cool! I wonder how CLAMP and Hiromu Arakawa works!

Okay this one is like 5 months old I'm giving you a warning. Read the rules please.