Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What do u want to learn from pro-manga artist?

Well, their secrets.

What made them successful and stuff.

One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    How they became as good as they are. How long it took, what they did, when they started. Also, if they taught themselves to draw or if they did it through school. Where they get their ideas from, and how they draw exactly what they see in their mind. I know most of the answers are practice, but it'd be nice to see some other answers from the pros.

Quote Originally Posted by 38
    How they became as good as they are. How long it took, what they did, when they started. Also, if they taught themselves to draw or if they did it through school. Where they get their ideas from, and how they draw exactly what they see in their mind. I know most of the answers are practice, but it'd be nice to see some other answers from the pros.
    Those are some good questions.

THnak you for a lot of replies from you guys!

nnn, yeah i know we want to know their personal lives...it is exactly interesting point to see, but as some of you said, seeing their private lives too deeply, it might be a rude manner for them...i am thinking to ask questions all related manga and drawing! however, it might be a good question to ask them their daily schedule to work or something:)

im still calling for your opinion!:)

thank you!

If you could ask the mangaka my questions are about the stories of a manga and setting and something else.

What comes first to a mangaka while doing a manga? character naming or story telling writing? some have said that some mangakas make mistakes by creating and naming the characters rather then the story.

In the views from a mangaka what comes as most important while creating the manga on writing down the manga?

I know and have read a few stories how the mangakas aren't getting paid by the manga publishers fairly.

Why don't the mangaka then create a blog in which they can host there manga and earn more revenues while doing it.

The blog thing's a good idea. But it would have to be translated for me--I don't speak very good Japanese.

How I wish there's a TV show all about manga here in our country... :(

to: France L

yeah..I agree

To be honest, I would just ask how they draw hands so well... D:

Fenn
    How about asking what they see in the future for the manga industry? What direction it it going in, and how long do they think it will last? I have a distant dream of creating a manga but I am worried it will go out of fashion before I become talented enough.