Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: What anime are you watching atm, and why?

I'm watching ao no exorcist and hiddan no aria and just finished watching the episode 15 of ore no imouto.. almost cried =_=
    .. oh and gosick and lotte no omocha... and still waiting for the next episode of detective conan... still waiting for episode 618...
    all is good

Just recently (almost) finishing Infinite Stratos (just need to watch ep.11 and 12). After that, Sky Girls ^_^ After that, Strike Witches >_<

One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    I just finished Infinite Stratos. It wasn't too bad. Now I'm watching Seto No Hanayome and then either Needless or The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Ao no Exorcist is amazing, it has about 7 or 8 episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzaharwood View Post
    I just finished Infinite Stratos. It wasn't too bad. Now I'm watching Seto No Hanayome and then either Needless or The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
    Needless, yes ^_^ Don't know about the anime, but the manga is definitely my most favorite one... that if you can take naked moe loli and some gore and blood (which is something that not lots of people comfortable with).

That's like, the best thing ever. The ED is probably my favourite of all time just because of the epic loli-ness of it. Go search it up and you'll see what I mean.

I'm also just starting to watch Code Geass since everywhere I look someone is talking about it.

The only bad thing about code geass is it's hype, the anime itself is a true masterpiece...

Finished Seto No Hanayome and Needless, onto Code Geass and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Code Geass looks AMAZING in Blu-Ray. The only problem is that both seasons take up 30 GB of space, and that made them take forever to DL.

Watching Higurashi again, even though I know what's coming this time it's still fantastic

Almost done with Gundam, going to watch 8th ms team then war in the pocket