Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: What anime are you watching atm, and why?

Fist of the North Star, because I am angry and seeing people explode for not much reason at all is making me less stressed out.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Oh, is that how you de-stress? I tend to play fighting games or conquer the world. It's much more... interactive. xD

Hanasaku Iroha watching this.... i have no idea if this is a yuri maaaan.... but it's p. interesting but so much blusing girls blushing about girls and girls blushing about guys it's so confusing wether it's a romance... not or a shoujo ai or not... grhfgjsa

I just started re-watching Sukisyo to see if I felt any differently about it. I really do. Nonetheless, it's a good series to watch, even if you aren't that into BL (like me).

im not in BoyLove much . - . if you mean also

Yondemasuyo azazel-san is a oke anime.... it's p. funny

I just starting watching Gantz...and it's pretty weird so far. I'm enjoying it...but some of the characters are more than a little annoying. The girl seems a little slow...and I think the bad characters are a little stereotypical...but I'm not gonna judge it after just two episodes. And it's interesting, so I'll finish it.
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

Quote Originally Posted by DrPumpkin View Post
    Oh, god no. That is not a good thing to be watching.
    Yeah definitively not something you watch for the plot or good characterisation I could only watch it when I was too tired to think although I would love to see the machines they have mixed with an armored suit like from section 8 used in war but no they have to stick their penises into every thing and go "yay tits"

I'm watching deadman wonderland, maria x holic (maria is a crazy fucker) and I'm curious about what baka to test shoukanjuu is about

But at least the graphics and animation is good and crisp. And they do a good job combining 3D CG with 2D art.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Dragon View Post
    I just starting watching Gantz...and it's pretty weird so far. I'm enjoying it...but some of the characters are more than a little annoying. The girl seems a little slow...and I think the bad characters are a little stereotypical...but I'm not gonna judge it after just two episodes. And it's interesting, so I'll finish it.
    read it, don't watch it.

Weird cuz the only two shows I know of (and watch, don't laugh)
    Spider Riders
    Magi-Nation
    Granted their story/plot lines SUCK. It still gives me good inspiration for drawing. (see avatar)