Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: What anime are you watching atm, and why?

Rio, you must watch Eden of the East. It is about 12 humans with superphones who have 10 billion Yen, naked people running around, and a lady who cuts off serial rapists' johnnies. Though, it seems like it would be somewhat popular, so perhaps you've seen it already.

I'm watching Strike Witches because my friend told me it was good. So far, I'm just confused as to why nobody in that anime wears pants. I don't get it. Unless the next few episodes can hook me, I think I'll drop it and go watch Ika Musume again. Or at least something equally ecchi-less.

Brainless ecchi is getting old. I can't remember who said it, but:

A guy getting panties shoved in his face has never been funny.
    Panties have never been funny, period, never mind what kind of humor people try to pull with them.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylux View Post
    Rio, you must watch Eden of the East. It is about 12 humans with superphones who have 10 billion Yen, naked people running around, and a lady who cuts off serial rapists' johnnies. Though, it seems like it would be somewhat popular, so perhaps you've seen it already.
    Sounds interesting. I've heard of it but never actually watched. I'll check it out when I get a chance.

I'm watching Darker Than Black right now because I heard that Yasushi Ishii did the music for it. That's pretty much the only reason. : /

Quote Originally Posted by rio View Post
    Sounds interesting. I've heard of it but never actually watched. I'll check it out when I get a chance.

Im watching it... xD but there are 2 little doki-doki scenes for me so i half dropped it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayashida View Post
    I'm watching Darker Than Black right now because I heard that Yasushi Ishii did the music for it. That's pretty much the only reason. : /
    I'm watching it too but I don't really know what I'm looking for. Everyone is saying its like the next coming of christ but it just kind of seems okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I'm watching Strike Witches because my friend told me it was good. So far, I'm just confused as to why nobody in that anime wears pants. I don't get it. Unless the next few episodes can hook me, I think I'll drop it and go watch Ika Musume again. Or at least something equally ecchi-less.

Brainless ecchi is getting old. I can't remember who said it, but:

Panties have never been funny, period, never mind what kind of humor people try to pull with them.
    "Yeah, we call him panties because one day his only pair of pants flew out the window, so he became an introverted hermit who sits around in his undies all day and gained 150 pounds in 2 years."

Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    I'm watching it too but I don't really know what I'm looking for. Everyone is saying its like the next coming of christ but it just kind of seems okay.
    Yep atm nothing is really standing out for me.

You guys, I have a serious confession to make.

I am currently on episode 12 of Naruto. I just can't stop watching it. It brings me so much joy and happiness that I could turd a burglar.

101 Dalmations Member Alexander_Hamilton's Avatar
    I understand. Naruto can be fun, at least at first.

I finished Higurashi and Higurashi Kai. I liked it in the beginning, but it got really generic in the end, losing its dark and mysterious tone. Instead it was happy friendship saving the day in quirky ways. o_O