Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Food!

man just eating the organ where poop goes is nasty

Poop goes in the large intestine, small intestine is where nutrients are sucked. So what intestine are we talking about here?

And most of the sitcoms, people are always eating stuff. Don't you get so hungry watching them? I do. And I can't eat those because:
    1. You don't get that stuff here.
    2. Even if you do get similar stuff, they don't look as yummy, or they aren't yummy.

God I'm starving!!

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Small intestine, large intestine. Intestine period.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    @ Cake
    lol I guess you just can't get past that huh? Are you also one of those people who can't eat anything with the head still attached to it like the whole fish or pig? Because it's staring at you?

@ saphira
    It's normal to me so I guess I don't find it strange. But I'm kind of surprised - I mean, don't you have dishes like this? Haven't you ever eaten tongue, oxtail, snails (escargot if you want to get fancy), pigs feet, and some of the more non-normal or "safe" food found in restaurants?

LOL, I am from a vegetrian family, so no meat at home. I started eating meat regularly only for the past two years. And over here, you don't get a lot of variety. It's mostly chicken, mutton, different types of fish and prawns. You do get pork and beef in metros and other cities I guess, but I've never tasted them or even seen them. Most people here are vegetarians.

I'll be coming to the US this summer, and I can't wait to taste the awesome food. =D

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Ooo, where are you going? Whatcha gonna try?

I'm gonna stay in New Jersey. For a vacation. I don't know what my sister has planned for us (me, mom, dad) though. But she keeps talking about awesome food - like authentic chinese and japanese and stuff (unlike here where everything has a tinge of indian :| ) and I'm expecting there's gonna be loads of it. Apart from travelling and holiday-ing of course!

My favorite food is spaghetti but I have a love/hate relationship with it.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Have you ever tried spaghetti made with angel hair instead of the regular noodles? Quite nice.

Mmmmm, I love angel hair.

I myself like to try all different kinds of food-so long as it's meat-less. I also like to make my own versions of stuff that should have meat in it. I'll eat just about anything...or at least try it.

I think some of my personal favorites to eat and cook is Palak Paneer and Spinach and Bell Pepper pasta melt (I don't know its name...forgot and too lazy to look up. Plus I'm at work, so I couldn't look it up anyway cause I don't have my cookbook.)
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique