Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Anime you want a new season of or remake of

I hope they make another anime to continue Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. The first season and most of season 2 went by the manga plotline, then diverging after the Library Arc. Then there was the lovely OVAs that told what REALLY happened after the Library arc, Tokyo Revelations and Spring Thunder, sadly skipping Infinity and Celes (they NEED to make an OVA series of those arcs!). I think they need to make a new TRC series of the Clow Arc, as that's the story's climax. I think you could seriously make a short 1 season (12 episodes) series of that arc alone, since it is probably THE LONGEST arc of the series.

It's just a wish, but I hope they do! The manga was good, but it'd be amazing to see it in animated form. The battle scenes were like....EPIC! Especially in Volume 26.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar

Hunter x Hunter New Anime!

Looks like the anime will be remade.

Hiroshi Koujina (Rainbow - Nisha Rokubō no Shichinin, Neuro - Supernatural Detective) will direct the anime at MADHOUSE (Death Note, NANA), and Jun Maekawa (Dragon Ball Z, Fresh Precure!) is in charge of the scripts. Takahiro Yoshimatsu ("Something Yoshimatsu" of Future GPX Cyber Formula, Slayers) is designing the characters, while Toshio Nakatani is producing. The cast is slated to be announced later.
    I didn't mind the original anime and cast but I guess this is a good way to breath some new life for this series. I hope they don't add any lame fillers. <_<

Why remade it? he should put his ass to work and finish the manga first. I think he is one of the few people who takes a hiatus of a year, to take another year more hiatus.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I wanna see S-Cry-Ed remade. The old series was pretty much perfect, but I can't get over that ending. Did Cougar die or what...they need to clear that crap up lol.

Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    I wanna see S-Cry-Ed remade. The old series was pretty much perfect, but I can't get over that ending. Did Cougar die or what...they need to clear that crap up lol.
    Dude, Cougar died. He sped too much...at least that's what I believe.

Kazuma or Ryoho?

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Yea that's what I figured. But remember, Cougar already died once before and came back lol.
    Gotta go with Kazuma.

Oh yeah... I wanted it to be Ryoho but the ending was left to viewer's interpretation. ):

I want them to make an evangelion you know, because growing up in the neighborhood with women always giving me disrespect, I looked forward to seing Misato. You know, if Misato was real that was a dime piece.

Isn't there already an updated version of Evangelion?

Quote Originally Posted by Regantor View Post
    Lul, It's been remade twice already, three times if you count the "death and rebirth" recap movie.

As for what I'm expecting for the future, I'm just looking out for stuff which is a little differant in the art department. Where are all our delicious Gurren Lagann rippoffs? Everything is still a bit too cutsey for me at the moment and I'm still buried in the 80/90s looking for more hidden gems. :o