Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Anime you want a new season of or remake of

Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    That animation quality is really top shelf stuff. I don't even like berserk and I want to see it.
    I could stream the 2 movies that are out now. Or I could let everyone be independents and find them by themselves.

Saw the first couple of Berserk movies at Scotland Loves anime a couple of months back. I enjoyed them, but the hybrid 2D/3D animation has been very divisive. As you might expect, a lot of the character development's been left out too, so it might not be the best introduction for anyone not already familiar with the story.

Hum. If it wasn't for just that one dodgy-looking knight on the battlements, I wouldn't have said the CG was too obvious at all... What's it like for the rest of the actual movies, through? Noticable?

I think it kinda moves in and out. Sometimes you'd forget there was CG involved, but every now and again you'd get a little tick that reminds you. The battle scenes are undeniably impressive though. It's unlikely they'd have got anywhere near the same scale in 2D without a considerably larger budget.

Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    . Or I could let everyone be independents and find them by themselves.
    f dat

Anyway, the stream option is still up. There is only a slight problem with the second movie because it come with fixed japanese subtitles.