Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Err.. somewhat "adult" poses?

One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    As long as it doesn't have explicit sexual images or anything, go ahead and post it in a spoiler. If one of us mods check the site and it's too inappropriate, we'll just remove it.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Check the Massive Online Tutorials List. There are a few sites that have nudity and poses. Just look for links that are marked N.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzaharwood
    As long as it doesn't have explicit sexual images or anything, go ahead and post it in a spoiler. If one of us mods check the site and it's too inappropriate, we'll just remove it.
    consider the subject dropped. 34/35 posts should be clean enough for MT (nudity is tasteful and/or used as educational material) but there is one post (on the front page no less) that very easily falls into "explicit sexual material". even then out of the two images in said post one is still safe-ish, the other has exposed/spread labia which i've always heard of as being 'sexually explicit'

so yeah i won't post the site, hack i have some reservations on saying why i'm not posting the site here (seriously am i allowed to use those words here)
    I have no problem with you spanking me. However, I have a huge problem with you not spanking me...

Teen Member
    If you're looking for (naked) anatomy tutorial I think you must have Sarah Simblet - Anatomy for Artist book. But if you're seeking for the poses only, I think posemaniacs is good. But if you want you can use one of my method

read hentai mangas
    Need your critiques here

my critique gallery thread

Critique me until I die