Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: E3 2011

Meh. They can do better than that. Just looked like a Wii port of Drawn To Life on the DS to me.

I though it was cool that the control has a tablet, but then I realize that if the control has no connection to a computer (and the console being as expensive as a good real tablet), then its pointless to aim for the control just for the tablet.

I'm really concerned about the ergology of the control, because I don't have lego hands to play with it.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    I'm hoping to see super-super console version of Scribblenauts.

also, this:

Last edited by CypressDahlia; 06-08-2011 at 01:44 AM.

I think Prey 2 its going to be my game (with Deus Ex).

This E3 has been good with the scifi games.

101 Dalmations Member neogenstru's Avatar

Very interesting. I hope it'll be better than Oblivion. Then again, I played that game on the lowest possible graphics settings, and chopping a guy with a sword doesn't really feel the same when he doesn't bleed and falls down in the crappiest excuse for ragdoll of all time. Seriously, it's like there was no force factor at all.

^That said, I loved Oblivion and I'll probably love Skyrim, even if it turns out less than I expected. One thing I really liked in the trailer was the fights with the dragons. They were dynamic and unpredictable and operated like what I perceive a fight with a dragon to be. They crash when you damage them enough, and their animations when hitting the ground look like they're actually hitting the ground. This is one of the only areas in video games, in my opinion, where graphics make a difference: immersion.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    From what I can tell, people really love RPGs with crappy combat and hundreds of pointless sidequests. I played Morrowind and dropped the Elder Scrolls series forever. Damn you, Toonami, for giving me stale advice.

Playstation is going to launch PS Vita (2012) so I think they're not going to release PS3 replacement anytime soon (especially since PS Vita could play same game as PS3). Nintendo already have 3DS (2011) and going to launch WiiU too (2012/2013). Now, why I don't hear anything from Microsoft? XBOX360 is pretty old and will be severely underpowered by 2012. Or I miss the news?

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    XBOX thinks the Kinect is a good enough to not get working on a new Console.
    My CC thread - Updated 01/30/14
    My AA thread - Updated 03/04/14