Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: E3 2011

Quote Originally Posted by wolfman View Post
    i really want to see the skyrim preview
    ahhh so agree *high five ((:

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    So apparently they leaked an announcement for Halo 4 at the Press Conference, lol.

Great. But I think I'll wait until Halo 12 before I buy another console.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CypressDahlia View Post
    So apparently they leaked an announcement for Halo 4 at the Press Conference, lol.

Great. But I think I'll wait until Halo 12 before I buy another console.
    Good choice. We'll have total in-game immersion by then the way things are moving along.

I've got my eyes on Uncharted 3. The second one was one of the best games I've played, and the preview for the UC3 multiplayer looks like something that would convince me to go and pay for cell phone Internet.

I think I'll get the next Wii, but only after the price drops. With all the stuff they've got rumored just for the controller, I can imagine it'll be fairly expensive.

The wii u looks rad as fuck.

WEEOOOOWEEOOOOWEEOOO

The Wii (fuck) U looks good, but there is a big issue and it's the ergology of the control to play with it.

The control at being flat it wouldn't going to fit well in the hand, and so the analog sticks which are in a weird position. Now, the control being a flat as a table is obviously made to fit as a tablet to draw, the deal is, how much of the ergology is sacrificed for gameplay in videogames, and obviously the most important things: videogame titles.

I think Nintendo won in the E3 (surprised?), but I only hope that the Wii U can be a nice console to play siting in the couch, and I want them to show great games (I want them to make me not only want to buy it, but make me feel that I need it [well with the control being a tablet I would buy it, but it will depend on the price).

I loved the Tomb Raider, Mass Effect 3 and Assassin Creed trailers. The Skyrim, I'm in a neutral position at the moment, I know the epic music makes everyone to jeez in their pants, but after playing oblivion I'm very skeptical.

And Xbox 360 was ok with showing tv, youtube and bing for xbox live, but there are 2 issues: most of the xbox live stuffs that are offered on xbox 360 are not for all the countries (specially mine) and I know they are enhancing the community to make the life of the xbox 360 longer, but we how much time they can make the life longer? it would worth with the new Wii U?

For Sony I saw nothing, my computer is really crappy so I had to chose what to see, and obviously I wanted to see about Nintendo and Microsoft.
    Last edited by ClockHand; 06-07-2011 at 05:23 PM.

This is where they got the name from

I, for one, love the idea for the Wii U controller. Now I might be able to have that tablet-based drawing game I've always wanted.

Um aren't there tablet based drawing games on the wii.

Probably. I don't get to the store much, and I haven't heard of what I think of as "my ideal drawing game" yet. Plus, I don't wanna buy the Wii tablet when a) this is coming out in a year and b) I have a tablet already; I don't want one that's limited to my game console and nothing else.

Wait, does the Wii let you plug in an Intuos tablet at all?