View Poll Results: Do you like my story so far?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it's interesting so far

3 75.00%
  • No, it's not my cup of tea

1 25.00%

Thread: Bottled Prince *Beware of mature pic! O.o*

Threaded View

Exclamation Bottled Prince *Beware of mature pic! O.o*

Hi everyone. I just wanted to post up some one of my manga's that I am currently working on. I'm not a professional at all and still have a lot to learn and hope to get better but here are the chapter covers and links to my manga Bottled Prince. Please forgive me if it doesn't look very good at all but I will do my very best to keep learning and studying so I can get better and better, so any helpful pointers or comments would be greatly appreciative.
    I'll just post up the chapter covers for each one. You can click on the image and it will take you to where all the chapters are at for you to read. I hope I posted this in the correct thread.

Chapter One:*after going back and looking over this chapter I'm starting to see a LOT of embarrassing mistakes O.o*

Chapter Two: *Same thing goes for this chapter as well. I'm thinking about going back and redrawing these two chapters but it is fun to see how much I've grown so I'm not to sure...*

Chapter Three:*This cover was so embarrassing for me but she is making her debut in this chapter so there you go.....so embarrassing!!! I might change it....* It's been re-edited finally

Chapter Four:

Chapter Five:
    Last edited by S-morishita; 04-22-2011 at 10:45 AM.
    Come and read Bottled Prince. Updates every month!
    Please feel free to leave any comments or critique to help me grow as a comic artist. Thank you