Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Be Vicious

I think you have most of the measurements figure out, now is just applying them and keeping it consistent.

Heres a red line to kinda point out what im saying.

So Diagram (A), one of your practice shots, I think you got a lot of things going on here, most of these are correct proportion wise, not prefect and there are still a lot of errors but if we just look at the figure alone ignoring all of the muscular structure, I think you got the silhouette pretty good here.

Diagram (B), Height proportions are good but around the joints and the limps, they are way off. I think the reason why your 8 heads seem too long is because you thin out the body too much. This used to be one of my weak points as well. You just gotta widen the limps, especially the arms, and be careful of those overly thin joints.

(C) is just a redline, and (D) is my draw over showing the proportion of the body as a whole. So yeah, just try to be more aware of your weak points in your next sketch and focus more on those areas. Heck, maybe you should just focus on one part of the body and draw a bunch of it like so
    SPOILER! :

Either way, KEEP IT UP! 8D

101 Dalmations Member Wolfen300's Avatar
    This was EXTREMELY helpful, doing the red-lining. I'll probably do like another 20 to 30 pages of arms and like another 60+ of legs and waist 'case I just can't get the feel for the joints that well. As for my weak points: they must improve >.< I'll make them improve even if I have to use force.... Again, a bad joke. Anyways thanks a lot for that!

"I'll slap you so F******* hard it'll feel like you kissed a f****** freight train."-5FDP

I dislike the legs, I feel they are too thick, that the thighs and knees don't mesh right and the feet... well are crappy feet. Plus (since I didn't ink or edit the photo using gimp) you can't see the knees.

"I'll slap you so F******* hard it'll feel like you kissed a f****** freight train."-5FDP

If those were suppose to be the back view of the legs, you would be correct. You might wanna try using a reference for this mate ;D

I feel like face palming. But I already have a headache so that won't fix anything. So besides the legs being on backwards, what else can you point out? I also noticed I put his ears too high, that the one wrist you can see is too thin, and the shoulders appear to be different lengths.

Well, this is a good step to improvement, The head is a bit squish. The shoulders are too straight, they should be slated down to the deltoids. The nipple placement is off, they should be angle to the side a bit, heres a good ref

http://www.nutri-sups.com/blog/wp-co...ar-angelov.png

Three Trio Tres Member theAnimeRebel's Avatar
    Yeah, the arms and head are too small in general... unless, of course, it's the legs that are too big.

Also, Dog... what the heck is up with that ref? Lol
    "Make sure the room is brightly lit and stay far away from the TV."

(Also, I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!)

Thanks for the ref. I had put them on there a few times and just didn't like the look. But now I know the location, much appreciated

been busy lately, got a few drawings to post tomorrow. So any and all criticisms will be appreciated

6 months late, here's one for the chopping block. As always, Be Vicious!

I do know I'm missin' the nips, and the guy on bottom is slop. Other than that anything to improve that I'm not aware of?