Thread: If I upload to the gallery...

Fenn

If I upload to the gallery...

Can I then put those images in a critique corner? Also, to post in critique corner do i need to upload my images to the internet?

Hoping to put up my spacescapes once i get working on them

Yeah, you can. You need to go right to the image though, so you go: Gallery>View My Art>Choose Album>Choose Image>View All Sizes>Choose a Size>Right Click to Copy Image Location.
    Then take the image URL and put it between two image tags.

edit: You can't post pictures from the gallery on other sites though, because the images are hotlink protected, or whatever.

Fenn
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayashida View Post
    Yeah, you can. You need to go right to the image though, so you go: Gallery>View My Art>Choose Album>Choose Image>View All Sizes>Choose a Size>Right Click to Copy Image Location.
    Then take the image URL and put it between two image tags.

edit: You can't post pictures from the gallery on other sites though, because the images are hotlink protected, or whatever.
    Thanks! I only plan on putting them here.

I have some problems concerning uploading as well... :S How do I upload my pictures? Some how I can't make it work.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    There are size limits in uploads plus specific files formats. Make sure that the images you are trying to upload fits those restrictions and you should be fine.