Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Games you want to see sequels or remakes of

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Rio, if you liked Azure Dreams, you'd probably like Persona 3. Now that I think about it, they're almost essentially the same game lol.

Azure dreams is like a streamlined roguelike so you might just look into roguelikes in general. I would say check out the shiren the wanderer games since they're light rogues and will ease you into the genre.

I have Shiren but I haven't play too far. Is in Shiren we could date girls like Persona 3 and Azure Dreams (both are my favorites too, too bad in Azure Dreams, you control a Ronald, not some cool heroes like in Persona series).

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    I didn't think Persona had dating sim elements in it - I thought it was straight-up RPG. Well, thanks for the tip! I'll look into it some more.

Re: Shiren - I've know about the series but isn't it rather hard on the player? I thought there was a "if you die, you die" kind of thing in the game? Or am I mistaking it for another game (that pink-haired ninja game also from Atlus)?

If you die you go back to level 1 and lose anything you are carrying. But anything you have in storage stays there so its one of the easier roguelikes.

Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    Nostalgia aside, mother 3 was better than earthbound imo. I don't mean that lightly since earthbound is my favorite game of all time. I have a feeling if they did remake it and itoi was involved, it would be totally different considering how much he has changed as a person.

Anyway this is going to sound insane but I'd like a remake of final fantasy 10 or at least a super touched up version. Fix not being able to control the camera, get rid of stupid gameplay bullshit like winning chocobo races to unlock ultimate weapons and getting one shotted during ambushes and then fill in all the plot holes.

Also a new rival schools would be neat.

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIVAL SCHOOLS... wait whats going on with itoi?

Here's my list:

- Space Station Silicon Valley!
    - Game and Watch Gallery Galore! (Name of the remake highly customizable with Miis or character creation. doubt it.)
    - Tekken Championship Edition (with Kunimitsu)
    - Super Mario Bros. 2
    - Sonic SpinBall (extra stages)
    - Official Legend of Zelda 3 (I think it's about time.)
    - Karoshi Skater 2
    - Waluigi Game and also Daisy
    - The Calling 2
    - Tetris Championship Edition
    - Come on Killer Instinct 3 please!
    - ...thats about it...

@Rio:
    There is date with girls. I don't really remember what it's called... social events? Anyway, it's just picking the right choice for the question... and the date is just an event, not really different from other social/free time events... but it's still a date right? With girls I mean. And if you reach Lv.10, you become her boyfriends (or eternal friends, sigh...)

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    If you die you go back to level 1 and lose anything you are carrying. But anything you have in storage stays there so its one of the easier roguelikes.
    Hmm... I see what you mean. It is rather easy. It's like Azure Dreams actually. I'll have to put it on my "To Buy" list then. C: C: C:

Quote Originally Posted by LVUER View Post
    @Rio:
    There is date with girls. I don't really remember what it's called... social events? Anyway, it's just picking the right choice for the question... and the date is just an event, not really different from other social/free time events... but it's still a date right? With girls I mean. And if you reach Lv.10, you become her boyfriends (or eternal friends, sigh...)
    I think I saw a screenshot of this before. Thanks for the info!

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Social Links, they're called. And based on how good your social links are with people around you, you receive boons to party and personal battle performance and fusion bonuses when creating Personas.