Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Games you want to see sequels or remakes of

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I'd love to see Pokemon with an active battle system
    I'd thought of something similar, but really it is just a terrible idea. The fast Pokemon would immediately reduce all others to irrelevancy.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

And they remade Goldeneye.
    :O No Wai!

Man the active time battle system is the worst thing ever why would you want that in pokemon.

Also godhand is close to a perfect game so if anything an hd rerelease would be better than a remake.

Fenn

Please!

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn View Post

Please!
    http://freelanceastronauts.com/games.php?id=30

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

I don't know how I could forget something like this, but I want Strider Hiryu!!!!

Science fiction ninja with robots evil organizations and incredible hard stages and bosses!!

Also, don't throw links of the playstation one, I'm saying a remake of the old to the actual gen.

@ClockHand:
    There is? 0_0 Could you give me some links about it? Oh, or is it about the terminated Chrono Trigger fan-made game?

While it's not an RPG you might want to check out Koumajou Densetsu Scarlet Symphony. It's a Touhou game which plays like a classic Castlevania. The graphics and music are on par with one of the actual games, and some of the art they use in it is simultaneously some of the best fan art of Touhou. (example of freaking amazing arts from this game)

Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    Also godhand is close to a perfect game so if anything an hd rerelease would be better than a remake.
    QFT. I wouldn't mind if they added a bunch more moves and upgraded the graphics and stuff a little, but God Hand as it is now should remain unchanged or I would kill someone. Also possibly adding the ability to replay a level without having to do the entire game again would be nice. I wanna fight me some Lucha Libre Gorillas. I wish Clover hadn't been dissolved.
    Last edited by Lucy; 04-07-2011 at 10:38 PM.

Localization of Mana Khemia 2
    Sequel to Dark Cloud 2
    and I wish they would release the rest of the armored core series on the psn store, they released 3, silent line, and last raven, so why not the rest?

A new Power Stone game would be pretty cool