Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [April Fools] Love Plus is (finally) getting localized!

[April Fools] Love Plus is (finally) getting localized!

I just heard from the web-news that Love Plus is finally getting localized (and going to be titled "Love+: AF" or "Love Plus: After Fans")! They're going to use fans to localized it into English. A bold move I think, but it's not that bad, I mean as long as we could play Love Plus in English ^_^

If this localized Love Plus could really sold, they (Konami) are going to use same method (localizing by using fans) for other games like Tokimeki series and who know, eventually Tales series (yay >_< )

So when it's finally localized, please buy lots of Love Plus, ok? Just don't marry one of those three girls... because they are mine, mwahahahaha (evil and perverted laugh)...
    Last edited by LVUER; 04-02-2011 at 05:58 AM.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Love plus? That's the one for the DS right and had those real guys who wanted to marry the fictional characters in the game?

Yup ^_^ The very same game. I also love that game you know, but unfortunately it's in Japan language. Hey, no one touch those girls, ok? They are mine!

You have a deal

OK, April First have passed, so let me say this... April Fools... though I bet most people read this see through it (or simply not care at all) ^_^

(or simply not care at all)
    ya

let me understand this.

You did a thread about something creepy that none has any interest about it except you, and as you saw that no one has a interest in this and you show yourself as the creepiest person in the forum, you encover all by saying it was something related to Aprils Fools?

Yes, since I can't lie when it's already April 2nd. Let just say my moral doesn't permit it. I will reveal it's April Fool no matter there's no one interested or everyone here is interested.

Besides, what's wrong with that?

As a side note, I also did this April Fool things (with same exact material) in several other forums. So when I did that, I don't really think if there's someone here will interested or not. I just post it for the sake I've posted something for April Fool.

Well I think we all had a good, unintentional laugh.