Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ╫╫----Nerd-ON/OFF----╫╫>>Jesus Final Version C&C please (page 2)

Hybrid View

╫╫----Nerd-ON/OFF----╫╫>>Jesus Final Version C&C please (page 2)

Hello MT, glad to be back, though I changed my nickname, it would be a surprise if you remember my previous name
    I really look forward to improove my skills, cuz I know I lack a lot of things and I want to be really good at drawing :P so let me know what you think about my art and tell me what should I work on...

this is a sketch I did at school:

and some coloring (15 minutes...)

oh and I forgot, if you like watching AMVs especially Naruto and Bleach please take a look at my amvs, www.youtube.com/insomniacVID and there's a video with me drawing, but it's pretty crappy, recorded with webcamera...
    Last edited by Nerdonoff; 04-14-2011 at 12:00 AM. Reason: forgot to mention something :)

I've done a sketch last night, but I was too sleepy to post it...

...I don't know why his left hand can't be seen T_T I will fix it when I'll do some coloring....

well im not as good as you but i think that i cvaleefay...oh you know what i mean(you probably dont(_._) )! i think that fristly you draw great and shade amaizing!! and secondly i think that in the last pic you drew the guys head a bit to large for the rest of the body.
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Nice sketch and the first piece looks decent as well. My only concern is with your colored version. First, you didn't give him an iris or pupil. D: But aside from that I think the coloring looks decent although a bit too blended for my taste. Also since his hand is so close it's kind of a focal point for the picture, so you may want to be a little more detailed with it. Like put highlights on the knuckles and maybe some skin creases as well.

**Gedeon: yeah, I got a problem with heads... thanks I fixed it (I think...)

**nisaren: about the iris, I wanted to let at the end...for me it's an easy part, and the blending is something I don't like either, I will try to do it again about the hand, that's how I thought too, anyway thanks ^_^

I will try to work on this 2 and finish them, now I managed to do a fast coloring on the last one, I think I will finish it without the lineart...

Rollin over the \/\/0RL|)

Great stuff dude, I hope to see more crazy lettering stunts!

**Sparky-J: thanks

I redid the shading... and added some details to the hand, but I have problems with the bg, the colors to use...so please, can someone teach me how to color properly??

101 Dalmations Member Lady_Knife's Avatar
    Stylish. I think contrast colours in the background would make the pic pop though.

**Lady_Knife: ^^ ok, I will come with the refined version later

...lately I can hardly draw something, I just sketch some stuff at school and this morning I did a 15 min drawing...

on this one I need some real criticism, I want to know the mistakes and the good parts ^_^

sorry I can't finish any drawing, but I loose interest after 2-5 hours of work on it...

hmmm... maybe this will raise you interest XD

this is supposely for a contest...but I don't think I will finish it in time and there are a lot of things I want to do on it T_T
    and yeah it was done with refference but something really strange happened with my paint tool sai, it just didn't want to let me draw, everytime I wanted to do a stroke, it just reversed automaticly T_T....

this took me about 5 hours to make in total...