Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy Dissidia Duodecim Donkey Dream Diary Digiorno not Delivery

Final Fantasy Dissidia Duodecim Donkey Dream Diary Digiorno not Delivery

So did anybody get this game? I don't want to make an op until I know anyone has.

Well here's a video anyway.

Last time I bought that game I was pretty dissapointed

It has more character (Tifa, yay >_< ), some new cool features (party battle), but more or less still the same Dissidia... with same problems, like bad scenario, jumbled storyline, terrible dialogue, and the worst for me, bad camera in tight corridor.

I'm still going to get it, just because there aren't that many good (localized) PSP games out there anyway. So even this "shaming-FF-names" game will do for my PSP game library.

Quote Originally Posted by LVUER View Post
    bad scenario, jumbled storyline, terrible dialogue, and the worst for me, bad camera in tight corridor.
    I like how all the obvious gameplay improvements mean nothing.

It means something. But it doesn't mean the bad goes away... What I wrote is just stating the good and the bad.

I want to get it, but I still need to finish the first one. I got so caught up in leveling everyone up to 99 and getting 100% completion in everything that I really haven't gotten around to completing the story itself. I'll get back to playing it once I finish playing God Eater then, once finished with the first, will pick up the second.
    よろしく

Whaaaa, you guys are insane, the first game was epic, and even though the plot wasn't "good", it was because the plot was supposed to mean nothing, the whole point of the story was to unlock stuff to play other people. Would you expect street fighter or MvC to have a story? Seriously?
    It's not an adventure game, it's basically the Super Smash of Final Fantasy.

The whole game is based off of playing against your friends and other people.
    I mean you have saved ai of your friends, it copies your friends' playing style so you can virtually play your friends' over and over.

+ You have an in-game profile that you can edit. Custom avatar, quote, etc. That's amazing.

Gameplay- 10/10, it's definitely the only game with a battle system this good. IMO it has the best battle system compared to ever other game. Along w/ customizable characters' movesets, abilities, weapons, items, take that MvC, Super Smash, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter!

Story- Meant nothing, it was more of an arcade/mission mode.

I gave that game a 10/10.

I dominated it. Cloud Ominslash was a game ender, always, and Tidus was so cheap. I used to love pwning my friends at this.

I'm definitely getting the new one after I beat pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jpg View Post
    Gameplay- 10/10, it's definitely the only game with a battle system this good. IMO it has the best battle system compared to ever other game. Along w/ customizable characters' movesets, abilities, weapons, items, take that MvC, Super Smash, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter!
    Yeah man I wish in street fighter I had to grind a dude to level 100 and collect a bunch of items in order to be competitive.

Perhaps because it's FF? We (or at least I) always hope great story comes from any games under FF brand. Anyway, the worst weakness this game have is the same as the previous, the camera... though this is the same problem that plague many 3D games.

I didn't think the battle system was very fun or good.