Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Free Forever! Come Play, my Lord!

Awesome. Added you to aim. Have a character is mind, but I'll need help with stats and all that :P Thanks!
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    WELL GET IN TOUCH WITH ME, GOD.

Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by LVUER View Post
    @Jubeh:
    THAT'S the reason why I become a teacher.
    LVUER, man, what the fuck. You have to somehow convince me that this was just some terribly fucking tasteless pedophilia joke or you're out. I make it a point not to associate with pedophiles, among other people.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

With any luck the fucker's been banned.

It seems the term pedophile offends more people who lives in US. I'll prefer the term lolicon myself... but then again, wait... that half-joking, really (I wouldn't say that it's completely a joke). It's like this: I'm still not interested in real girls. Called me not hit a pubescent period yet or whatever. And for sure I'm not interested in molesting real life little girls too (or be friend with them, they are brats, you know, I know from my experience as a teacher), I'm not that immoral. What I'm interested is anime girls.

Sigh... why I'm telling you guys my private life?

I think the fact that I'm still a teacher is a solid proof that you seek...

Oh, and I'm apologize if my post offend anyone. I think I've apologized in Lady's thread too...

You still have time to edit it and present it in a more reasonable and synthetic way.

How? English is not my first language and that was my best effort...

Quote Originally Posted by LVUER View Post
    It seems the term pedophile offends more people who lives in US. I'll prefer the term lolicon myself... but then again, wait... that half-joking, really (I wouldn't say that it's completely a joke).
    Yeah but it's really not helping your cause.

It's like this: I'm still not interested in real girls. Called me not hit a pubescent period yet or whatever.
    I seriously doubt that you haven't hit puberty yet. Considering you're a teacher, you'd have to be at least in your early to mid twenties and puberty isn't a mental thing, that shit is purely out of your control. If your voice is deeper than it was when you were 8 and you have hair down there, you've hit puberty.
    The fact that you're not interested in real girls is either that you've been castrated or you've envisioned girls to be something so absolutely perfect and unobtainable in your mind that you've completely foregone the notion of liking said real girls and just went for the bug-eyed, basketball titted girls of your fantasy and of course, Mrs. Palmer.

And for sure I'm not interested in molesting real life little girls too (or be friend with them, they are brats, you know, I know from my experience as a teacher), I'm not that immoral. What I'm interested is anime girls.
    I think you'd like this DS game.
    Those of you that get this reference will get the satisfaction of knowing that you have my approval.

Sigh... why I'm telling you guys my private life?
    I have no idea.

I think the fact that I'm still a teacher is a solid proof that you seek...
    Actually, I don't think that will do anything for proof. And what you've previously said isn't really helping you that much either.

Also, sorry for any typos or whatever. I typed this on my iPhone.
    Last edited by Aether; 04-29-2011 at 11:46 AM.
    i wake up every morning and brush my teeth with rainbows after i piss excellence and wash my face with glory

Is nice to see Aether again and doing his common behavior.

Hi aether.

Hi Clock.
    i wake up every morning and brush my teeth with rainbows after i piss excellence and wash my face with glory

@Aether:
    Well, I DO love that game. Already own it and played it ^_^ But never have the intention of marrying one of those girls (like somebody already did in Japan).